Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
crissyk chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
This chapter is still so haunting
crissyk chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
That was one hot moon madness
crissyk chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Gavin is so hot. Damn
crissyk chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
I totally forgot about this chapter and that Mac have Andre her virginity right?
crissyk chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Andre my love !
crissyk chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
The sister's were freaking great while threatening the troll
crissyk chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Rereading this story... I forgot how much I loved it the first time!
fourraysofsunshine chapter 31 . 1/19/2015
Dear God or Goddess... PLEASE for the love of whomever, me , you, or them pray to... Continue with these girls! I so love them and all the characters in this story... I love how Christian is portrayed and I love the oh so believable, because I've got family just like them, women and men in this story. Even if it's a brand spanking new story... Totally love them!
ELYELENA chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
Oohhh finally...
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 31 . 1/15/2015
Awesome as always!
wattle chapter 31 . 1/14/2015
Fantastic, funny and clever and oh my goodness, I may have burst into sad tears at the bit where Sawyer worked it out, about her not wanting to come back... so a complete storm of emotions. Brilliant.
sweetsub75 chapter 31 . 1/14/2015
Fuck...you have me rolling...please tell me that they would come back to witness the birth of Buster's Christian. And that Teddy first word would be fuck right in front of Auntie Theodora
Guest chapter 31 . 1/14/2015
This story should be in the crossover section.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 31 . 1/14/2015
Oh dear sweet baby Jesus! Its crazy! I'm telling you the McGovern madness added in with the Bingo Babes and Bree and her friends and someone would think the apocalypse was coming! Is this story tied in, sorta, with Cludter-FK? Cause it seemed like at the beginning of this Christian didnt know who McKenna was or visa versa but they saw each other during that crazy rescue mission with the Babes and Jose. Even though it was only over a screen. And of course he met Lena. I just wondered since you seemed to have sort of tied them together with Jose being there and Annie's Christmas obsessions and such. This was fun! Can't wait for what's next!
Sooty85 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Absolutely Love 50 shades of clusterf**k, now on 1st chapter of "moon", but a bit confused by the beginning re: "Merrick" Grey & then Christian calling his wife "Andie" - what's that about ? Hope someone will answer please
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »