Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
Lol what a scene!
Love this! I am rereading it because I miss your stories so much! Wink
Please write a story about Andre and Allie! Btw i love you and your way of writing and of course the stories themselves. They are seriously the best, so entertaining and well paced and action-packed, with heavy doses of darkness and passion and pure creative insanity! You are by far the best writer in this site and trust me, i would know, i 've read pretty much EVERYTHING here, and you also are just as good if not better than most published authors! I want to be your friend! 3 Keep up the awesome work!
AngelDemon12 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
*dying laughing!* I loved Cluster Fuck and I am loving this one as well.
MillyD chapter 31 . 7/20/2017
oh man I loved it!
pamr chapter 31 . 6/5/2017
Came across this story by way of the cluster story. Loved them both. Thank you for making me laugh.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
Also FYI a cat I about the worse animal for a pregnant or new mother , care a lot dieases and can suffocate babies.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
I font want offend you but why Christians falling all other his else these other women? I mean I really feel like there's enough going on? Like Ana , doesn't need full any less attractive or have less attention from Adonis
Guest chapter 31 . 9/13/2016
Really like this story, such a different take on fifty shades. Hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
What a fantastic story, can't wait for the rest well done Hun.
sue5088 chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
I just found your stories and I have binged read this story. I love it, the four (now 5) sisters are wonderful and funny, devoted to each other and constantly bicker with each other. The story is excellent and I couldn't stop reading it. How you worked Christian and Ana into the story is just a plus. I think that E.L. James would love to read this story. Anyone that can give Christian angst and worry as much as this group of women deserves a medal.
One thing I took away from this story is Christian in a kilt. That image won't leave my mind yet!
Thank you again for such a wonderful story. You are truly talented.
Cindy chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
Excellent have such HOT HOT HOT sex scenes! it up!
Cindy chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Oh my, that was...nice.
sharrier chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Damnnnnn,fuckkkkk,what the hell was that. Oh my
shsrrier chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Damnnnnnn,probably now she won't have so many headaches
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »