Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
Teresaromance chapter 4 . 6/18
Really good ! Love those girls!
Teresaromance chapter 3 . 6/18
Yep really good story
Teresaromance chapter 2 . 6/18
I seriously rather read this again than any crap that's out there!
Teresaromance chapter 1 . 6/17
Sooo I am re-reading this story because is tie to Cluster F* and damn is just better the second time around!
NorthmanCullen chapter 31 . 6/3
there is NO WAY that this story is complete! more, we need more!
Please, Please, Please tell another McGovern sisters story! This was so fabulous..I have read it, and read it, and re-read it over and over and over...I still laugh out loud while reading it. The sisters are great. You tell this story as if you grew up with several sisters. Please continue the story of Allie and Andre and the evil Thresher. Only you can make us believe that we are there...smack dab in the middle of all the sister craziness! Again, I must say you are in the top 1% of all the fiction authors that I have ever had the pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing your gift!
Darcyfan14 chapter 31 . 5/11
Awesome story Great characters! The McGovern are Awesome I would like hear more from them !
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 5/8
Awesome!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 23 . 5/7
Love them all!
DHenley chapter 31 . 4/10
It's an amazing story. I just love it.
PrincessBella15 chapter 31 . 4/2
I enjoyed the story it was hilarious. I would like to see you write more or Ana and Christian and Teddy.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 31 . 3/29
Finally read this chapter. Absolutely love your stories. QUESTION: What ever happened to Lincolns partner that was trying to get Allie?
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/1
awesome story...
Chantale23 chapter 31 . 2/13
No, no, no, no. Please God no. You can't end the story here. I'm distraught over this. I love the McGovern sisters. I've read their stories at least ten times... each. I can't stand knowing that it is over. Please. I need to read about Allie and Andre and where this is going. Is Lena staying with Sawyer? What about Christy, will she meet a alpha male slash spy slash vetenerian. I need more. Please, pretty please. I'm addicted and need more of them. You can't end this here. I mean you can but you wouldn't be this cruel... would you? Can you find some pity in your soul and give me my fix. Please... pretty Please.
Chantale chapter 31 . 2/13
No... no... no... no... Please... for God sake, please don't end this story here. I want to see Allie and Andre's relationship evolve... and McKenna with Gavin, such a nice story. What about Christy and Lena? Will the latter stay with Sawyer... Will Christy meet a ramboesque vetenerian. You can't stop it here. I mean you can... but please don't. I love the McGovern sisters. Cannot get enough of them. I've read your stories at least 10 times each. I swear I'm addicted. Can you find compassion and pity in your soul and keep on writing... Please.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »