Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 1/9
Ok do first. This is extremely interesting. I don't want to put it down and its just the first chapter! Second I did notice something that confused me but I'm unsure if you've already answered about this since I'm just now coming to your story. In the first paragraph you call Taylor's employer Merrick Grey then the next you say it Christian, then you have him say oh God Andie but his wife is Ana. I wasnt sure if those were just booboos or not. Lastly. Are the McGovern sisters from a book series? If so which one because how its necessary I read them because Alex/McKenna already has me utterly fascinated! :)
leantired chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
hello just wanting to know i know you did this story last year ending? it in june are going to finish it because you got me hooked it was great funny story proving that even grey was human was really great please please finish it thanks that all i can ask brenda
lovecg chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
All I can say is...damn that was fucking hot.
I am sweating right

Debby D
shantiprime chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Just read your story in one sitting. I could not stop reading it, it was just too good. Loved the way that the Sisters got to Christian's heart and that Ana turned out to be family. Kept me laughing. Loved the way that Aunt Talulha dealt with Elena. I hope that you post at some point the epilogue.
Love those McGovern sisters.
PeggySueStevens chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
I read the hole story and loved it
OTB chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
Reread the story and...Damn

U promised an epilogue. I presume the epilogue will connect to Allie n Andre story on your blog. Can v hv d epilogue soon? Please?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Please tell me one day you'll continue this story?
Johana chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
great story...where is the sequel? its been too long. Andre is an intriguing character i would like to see his story with allie...PLEASE :)
vdlucas chapter 30 . 4/25/2014
vdlucas chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Lol. I'm actually the same way with full moons. Blue moons are the worse, my husband calls off for 2 days straight.
I also worship the goddess.
vdlucas chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
O m g what a great story! I so would like to read a LOT more of Andre and Allie! They deserve their own story!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
:):) hilarious
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2014
Seriously this gets better the more you read it
Guest chapter 27 . 4/23/2014