Reviews for One Big Aperture Family
Watson Baker chapter 14 . 11/1
I can't believe your updating! I read this a long long time ago when it was barely beginning and I come back to find you've updated! I will seriously follow this and it's prequal forever! You rock and keep up the amazing work!

Q chapter 14 . 10/29
I am so excited to see a new update!
malandy chapter 14 . 10/29
Wheatley and Rattman's emotions seem to change too fast, but other than that, I like this chapter...

Watching and Waiting, Malandy.
Evil Dork chapter 14 . 10/29
When i got the mail of this updating I literally yelled "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" And then I ran to read this. HOLYYY HEEEELL I MISSED THIS SO MUCHHHH
lifeon chapter 14 . 10/28
Good chapter, things are staring to heat up, I'm excited for sure :D
The resurfacing of Caroline was unexpected but not unwanted, I found myself most interested in GLaDOS's parts. As for which on that chapter list I find most interesting, I am really liking the sound of Lil finding something left behind, and the Cores kicking some butt XD

Look forward to reading more!
abcsabregirl chapter 13 . 9/26
You're not dead hurray! *throws confetti* I love your stories and I'm super excited to see where you're going to go! I tend to scream and giggle when you post a chapter, good thing I was at home this time last time I was in public... it was hard to hold it in.
Portalfan4351 ACT chapter 12 . 8/6
Ah, the feelings that come rushing back from 2012 as I read and reread this fanfiction. Those characters I came to care about returning in their own ways, as I see them grow and change even more than they did in Reconstructing Humanity. Your fanfictions have inspired me in ways no others have, and I can even remember all the back and forth conversations I would have in the dead of night here. Although those days are long gone for me, this breathes the childlike attitude I had back then back into me, and I sit in silence reading your fanfictions once again. You are an amazing author, and I hope you continue your work for as long as you see fit.
Mister L chapter 12 . 1/6
*Raises hands*
I want to see more GLaDOS/Rattman memories, pretty please :3

I fell in love with this fic when aI started reading it, this fic is simply fantastic! It's amazing!

A shame it is on hiatus, really, but ehen it gets out of hiatus I'll be here to read it and review it _
CheezyPortalFan chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
This fic is awesome! You've written it so well, and, even though Wheatley is the head of his house, GLaDOS doesn't care and just waltzes in and steals the attic. I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know what Junk-Heap is planning to do to steal Wheatley's family.
Portalfan4351 ACT chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Ah, I sure has been a while since I actually did a review on one of your fics. Probably because I lost access to my original account, also losing so much progress...
But, as I read through yet another one of your Portal fanfics (While being INSANELY late, might I add) I get the same feelings about it as I did with the original: Genuine concern and care for the characters. I can visuallze their situation and relate to it (In as much as reallity will let me :p
I love the direction this fic is going so far, and I hope you continue. Hell, maybe I could even take back my old position and maybe give you some ideas :D
RAqMAR17 chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
GOD IVE SAID IT TEN THOUSAND TIMES and EACH time i read a portal fanfic of your which are (WORDS CANT DESCRIBE JUST PICTURE THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER o wait ITS YOUR PORTAL FANFICTIONS!) I LOVE YOUR GLaDOS! s4eriously the way you do it it make me love emore the character (HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!)! keep up the awesomnlyepiclyextrodinaryly fantastico inimaginable work!
ps have you ever considerd writing SnipDOS ... okay bye
stay awesome
iammemyself chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
I would like to see more GLaDOS/Rattmann... Since you asked...
Erinunu chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
FINALLY. i really hope to see a chapter 12 sooner than we got this one, but i ask you not to push yourself to hard. i know more than most people life can be a real bitch when it wants to be, i being a person whose hypothyroidism is genetic as well my depression. but that aside, i really enjoy reading these and look forward to them. i seriously didn't expect GlaDOS and Doug to...well, you wrote this thing, so you already know. like i said before i greatly enjoy reading these i hope for more ASAP, and i shall be merry. bye bee
Reader chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
A pleasant update, as always. Sorry I didn't review this chapter when you first posted it, but I can tell you this version turned out much, much better. A big shout out to your RattDOS; it turned out very sweet in its own sense.

At this point I'd usually say 'keep up the good work', but instead I'll wish you good luck with both your life and your novel.
CaptainSprinklez chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Oh my God, this was definitely worth the wait. I am going to be honest, this is the first story I have ever read that has so much emotional impact on me. You are extremely talented. Oh and OHEMGEEOHEMGEEOHEMGEE YES! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I love the RattmannXGLaDOS, I think that they are so adorable together :D It's a love/hate relationship, but I think that fits perfectly well!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »