Reviews for Taking her there with me
Guest chapter 9 . 10h
Love love love! Would you please write another?
I adore this piece! Your writing is so elegant, and the plot fits nicely with the times. This is my favorite N&S fiction! Bravo!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 5/22
I rediscovered this story yesterday. :) What a lovely, sweet tale! It had its flaws, but for someone who is not writing in their native language, you did an amazing job. I enjoyed watching Margaret become more audacious, as she unlearned the lies she used to believe. And I very much enjoyed the way John led her and loved her so well. Thank you for this.
Awww
crt201212 chapter 9 . 4/7
I adore this piece. I think you've found the perfect way to show physical intimacy without being vulgar. In a way it's almost an innocent intimacy. I come back to this story time and time again- great job! I wish you write more N&S stories!
Her Royal Majestrix chapter 9 . 3/20
Out of all of the fic I have read for this fandom, THIS is the piece I keep coming back to. Your words are evocative, sensual...just art, really. Just art and just wow. :-)
TinkStar87 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
This was a very good story. I could actually see them be that way around each other. Then again i do love the BBC mini-series with it's A-list cast of actors(to me anyway) and the chemistry between the leads really helped sale the story. Yes, they are who i picture in my mind when reading about the characters. Hope you do more with these two in the future. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Yes short, but so good! I love these two as much, if not more, then Lizzie&Darcy! On to the next chapter! Read ya Later ;)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
A lovely and fun read!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Wow, the unspoken barriers between them are so high and yet they are utterly believable given that time and place.
rufty chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
I love that their problems come from canon and you write the scenes themselves so well, and I also love how considerate and tender you made john since that is what made me like the character in the first place. Margaret is also brilliant and I'm proud of her newfound confidence to ask for what she wants
rufty chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I love your style of writing which is close enough to the original to be comfortable but still easy to understand, and your CLIFFHANGER with their characterisations and development :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
That was truly awesome. I never could help wondering how and to what extent a repressive society and being kept ignorant could override sexual instincts and curiosity. I think you've interlaced those two dimensions perfectly in your story. Well done! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Every bit of this story was absolutely amazing-from beginning to end. Apart from the smut, his boyish grins and that appreciation for her last bit of shyness were all just irresistably charming. Thank you for writing this story, and I look forward to reading more of your work :)
eigna74 chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
I've just re-read this & I love it...again.