Reviews for Taking her there with me
That was amazing. Beautifully written
Amazing! Well written!
mariantoinette1 chapter 9 . 4/11
So beautiful!
Awww. I love your writing more and more. Such a nice way to improve my english!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
The first n&s fan fiction I have read, and still my favourite. Kudos!
MorganAW chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
I really enjoyed this. Reading erotic scenes in historical fiction often requires a suspension of belief that women with no experience in prudish societies hop straight into the marital bed and have multiple orgasms in the first night. This more realistic approach is refreshing and more in character with Margaret, who in the book hid her face for several minutes because confessing her love was too embarrassing.
ordayone chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
oh my god this is the book every man-to-be-married should read. I feel margaret's embarassment oh oh lol she's funny and lovely
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Love love love! Would you please write another?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
I adore this piece! Your writing is so elegant, and the plot fits nicely with the times. This is my favorite N&S fiction! Bravo!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
I rediscovered this story yesterday. :) What a lovely, sweet tale! It had its flaws, but for someone who is not writing in their native language, you did an amazing job. I enjoyed watching Margaret become more audacious, as she unlearned the lies she used to believe. And I very much enjoyed the way John led her and loved her so well. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
Awww
crt201212 chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
I adore this piece. I think you've found the perfect way to show physical intimacy without being vulgar. In a way it's almost an innocent intimacy. I come back to this story time and time again- great job! I wish you write more N&S stories!
Her Royal Majestrix chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Out of all of the fic I have read for this fandom, THIS is the piece I keep coming back to. Your words are evocative, sensual...just art, really. Just art and just wow. :-)
TinkStar87 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
This was a very good story. I could actually see them be that way around each other. Then again i do love the BBC mini-series with it's A-list cast of actors(to me anyway) and the chemistry between the leads really helped sale the story. Yes, they are who i picture in my mind when reading about the characters. Hope you do more with these two in the future. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Yes short, but so good! I love these two as much, if not more, then Lizzie&Darcy! On to the next chapter! Read ya Later ;)