Reviews for Taking her there with me
Lady Sophia of Arda chapter 1 . 7/27
This is just absolutely delicious- every chapter! Their passion is so vivid! I think you do an excellent job capturing the mores of the Victorian times and your dialogue and prose sound very authentic with the era in which it is set.
Jessie Deal chapter 9 . 6/29
Very well written. This journey they make as a couple sounds very convincing. I think you have managed to truly capture both Margaret's unwillingness and shame and John's desire to make her feel the same bliss he did. The slow growth is depicted beautifully. Thank you for this story. It was an amazing read.
I really wouldn't have guessed that English is not your first language. You write very well.
Enna Energe chapter 9 . 6/9
Aw, I liked this! Very in character, I think!
loving-vicariously chapter 9 . 5/3
Lovely, very tastefully done! English may not be your first language but you write it better than many native speakers. Exceptional writing.
This is one of the best - if not the very best - fanfiction story of John and Margaret that I have ever read. Congratulations. I wish this was a book. I'd have my copy now.

Armrich
Shay chapter 9 . 3/9
I think you've actually done something quite brilliant with this story. I love this exploration of Victorian sensibilities. How difficult the transition from being an ignorant maiden to a wife must have been. How scary and mortifying too. I think you've captured it well.
Very nice and sensuous!
Ambur chapter 9 . 1/22
I have read this 3 times already since yesterday...it is beautifully written, so sensual, so very lovely...the tenderness and need that John shows her is simply gorgeous. His love, devotion, and patience with her was something every woman dreams of. This story was simply breathtaking...
Jadedbest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Fantastic!
Aista chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Ah the Victorian era! (Definitely not a period I would have liked.) According to Victorian sexual mores, the woman was the virtuous 'angel of the home' while the man was the virile, sexually-charged bread winner. Once they were married, the husband was supposed to 'convince' his wife to have intercourse. Women were discouraged from being sexual in any way and a good wife was not supposed to enjoy it (intercourse being useful only as a 'wifely duty' and a means of procreation).

Between both John and Margaret I think you successfully explored those themes. Good job! I particularly liked the non-linear approach and the clearly delineated narration. Just one thing to keep in mind, when punctuating dialogue remember to keep periods (ie fullstops) and commas inside the quotation marks. For example, chapter 2: ["I ... have a general idea", she replied] should be ("I ... have a general idea," she replied).
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
This was absolutely lovely. A very believable tale of a sheltered woman beginning to experience and enjoy intimacy with her husband.

Nicely done. :)
Mary07 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
excellent fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
would it be too much to ask u to write some fanfic from jane austen. preferebly pride and prejudice
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014