Reviews for Taking her there with me
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 10/4
A lovely and fun read!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 10/4
Wow, the unspoken barriers between them are so high and yet they are utterly believable given that time and place.
rufty chapter 9 . 8/19
I love that their problems come from canon and you write the scenes themselves so well, and I also love how considerate and tender you made john since that is what made me like the character in the first place. Margaret is also brilliant and I'm proud of her newfound confidence to ask for what she wants
rufty chapter 8 . 8/19
I love your style of writing which is close enough to the original to be comfortable but still easy to understand, and your CLIFFHANGER with their characterisations and development :D
That was truly awesome. I never could help wondering how and to what extent a repressive society and being kept ignorant could override sexual instincts and curiosity. I think you've interlaced those two dimensions perfectly in your story. Well done! Thank you!
Every bit of this story was absolutely amazing-from beginning to end. Apart from the smut, his boyish grins and that appreciation for her last bit of shyness were all just irresistably charming. Thank you for writing this story, and I look forward to reading more of your work :)
eigna74 chapter 9 . 3/27
I've just re-read this & I love it...again.
a-little-blonde-distraction chapter 9 . 3/9
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY BE THE END! This is so perfect and authentic to Victorian culture, I've gobbled this story up like a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. THIS CAN'T BE COMPLETE! There's so much more to explore with Margaret and John, god I can only imagine the pregnant sex they'd have! God and that vanity scene you just wrote?! Lord have mercy someone fetch me my fainting couch and smelling salts! Whoo boy. Smut aside (even though it's really, REALLY good smut) you've captured not only the difficulties of attempting intimacy in Victorian England, but you've honestly and perfectly captured what it would've been like for Margaret and John specifically! I mean, as you said, she's a fairly bold, opinionated woman for the time, but how she looked at him in the show was always with that Victorian reserve, and that no doubt would've translated to the bedroom. And John's deep seeded fear that "she doesn't desire him" would accurately come from that initial rejection she gave him when he proposed to her.
Maria chapter 9 . 1/20
I lost count of how many times I've read this beautiful piece!
Lisa Carlo chapter 9 . 1/9
I never get tired of reading this version. Yes, it's sexual and hot, but it's also so so so sweet and romantic. It's perfect.

Thanks for sharing your work.
Jamie chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Love Your writing so far. Wonderfully written
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
It was great. Thanks for such a wonderful version of their next move in their relationship.
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
EvelynRo chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
"A hiss of bliss." Truly wonderful writing. So believable, so in keeping as a continuation of the mini-series. I could never tell English was not your first language. Excellent job. The favourites are well deserved.