Reviews for Taking her there with me
marty6 chapter 9 . 2/3
Oh my gosh, you have truly a gift. I lost the count of the times I have read this novel. And English is not your first language, you said?! Teach me, senpai! I really hope you'll write other one-shots, whether they are rated M or not. Totally enjoyed every word of it.
I’ve read this so many times...I love it! In fact, it is now customary for me to re-read this immediately after I finish re-watching the BBC version. Not sure if I’ve ever commented, but I simply adore this FF. Thank you!
100recycled chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
Finally! In most of the N&S Fanfiction stories - if Margaret and John get together at all - they seem to be copulating happily ever after. Non-realistic! This one is. And it's very well written.
Jenna chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
I’ve read this sooooo many times ️
Such a sweet piece. I must thank you writing this :)
Pea's Mama chapter 9 . 5/25/2020
Honestly one of the best things I have ever read. You took a good story and fleshed it out brilliantly. Please don't let life get in the way of your talent, continue writing. You might even make a go of it professionally.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 9 . 4/28/2020
Owww, so good
Stephyyyy01 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
Wow! He is such a gentleman:(
Stephyyyy01 chapter 3 . 4/28/2020
Si, algo así me la imaginé a ella.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
Poor Margaret xd
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
Oh mi cielos. Genial
threezoz chapter 9 . 5/20/2019
this is the most thoroughly frustrating and ultimately rewarding thing I've read in a long time. several times, i just stopped and yelled "GODDAMNIT MARGARET!" i know it's not her fault so sometimes it was "GODDAMNIT VICTORIAN ENGLAND!" and I think you did an excellent job, how repressed she is makes perfect sense being the daughter of a clergyman.
thank you for writing it.
Babelvr54 chapter 6 . 11/28/2018
Repressed British people are repressed. I’m so glad to be alive in this era, don’t think I could deal with the whole ‘think of England’ attitude towards sex. Great job with this story I’ve read it multiple times.
librocubicularist93 chapter 9 . 10/25/2018
"His heart soars with sweet victory." BOY MINE DID TOO. Good job, John. haha

Oh mannnn this was wonderful. It was *beautiful*. And so, so, touching. The adoration and love they have for each other is palpable. They way John explained how he loves "Mrs. Thornton" and Margaret was so perfect, it made my heart melt. I won't keep blabbering, but I just want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed this. You are a brilliant writer. Thank you for writing this.
librocubicularist93 chapter 8 . 10/25/2018
"He wants to know that the relentless desire that he feels for her is matched by her own, that he is not the only one suffering from this...madness." Ugh. Love it.

I was not expecting that at the end haha. Clever, John.
librocubicularist93 chapter 7 . 10/25/2018
I just love John's gentle teasing!