Reviews for Taking her there with me
seb302 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Amazing character development/likeness as well as tension build! I'm in love with this story. Could they branch out from only having sex at night though please?
Enna Energe chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Realistic, I think. And very sweet.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Really good- very much in character and believable. Hope you are updating soon!
bellegold89 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I hope margret makes a move!
kimberly chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
please more. pretty please. this story is so good!
Pale Treasures chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
This is such a brilliant and realistic story. I think we all want to imagine that it was all rainbows and roses and smouldering sex for them after the end of the novel/tv series, but I'm sure that there were difficulties and awkwardness to contend with still, including Margaret's insecurity and fear of impropriety keeping her from relaxing in the marriage bed. This makes your take on their marriage very realistic. That being said, I hope Margaret is finally learning to let go and begs John to ravish her in the next chapter, although I kind of doubt she will yet! :(

I hope you update soon. Your English is also very very good!
Nico chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I really hope you are still working on this; it is pretty much the hottest thing I have ever read. Hot sex AND amazingly realistic character development. Wonderful!
Noname chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I love the story you have going here! And don't worry, it's one of the most tasteful things I've read on this site ;) Keep up the good work, I wait in agony for the next chapter! And please don't let it be the last D:
Jefano319 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I am riveted. Where is the next chapter?
Ronait chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Never would have thought you were English second language. There are too many English first language people who make a mockery of the language. I cannot stand reading a ton if grammar and spelling errors. You are doing a marvelous job. The story is great!
Maria chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Come on Margaret- get with the program!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Sincerely..
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for your talent, this is such an amazing fanfiction.
However, I am a little uncomfortable with the fact that he is manipulating her actions. I wish you would show her reaction when she realizes that; is she OK with that?
The Yankee Countess chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Ooohhh he's a clever man ;o) yes, yes, let her come to you John, and I think Margaret is going to *try* to sleep through the night without going to him, but soon the pining will be too much, and before morning, she's going to be all over him ;o) :oP can we blame her? NOPE!

Loved the picnic kisses...ooohhh that was hot! And I loved that it took a downpour to get them to notice ;o) also loved how Margaret was rearing to go AS SOON AS THEY GOT HOME but alas, the family cockblocked :oP

So you promised soon...is it SOON yet?
TheDuchessTab chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I hope Margaret will find her confidence and overcome her shyness! Great chapter! I cant wait to read more!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »