Reviews for Taking her there with me
librocubicularist93 chapter 5 . 10/25/2018
So many emotions! Her confusion and his desperation to help and love her is so heartbreaking, ahhh.
librocubicularist93 chapter 3 . 10/25/2018
I am absolutely in love with your John. He's so sweet, concerned, and patient with her, it just makes me want to die from happiness haha.
librocubicularist93 chapter 2 . 10/25/2018
Honestly, I'm just going to keep gushing as I read this whole thing haha. Your writing is so beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful talent. You write both John and Margaret so well, and you pace everything *perfectly.*

My heart absolutely breaks for Margaret, and women who lived during this area who very well may have undergone such a similar experience, even with a man they loved. That Margaret still want to show her husband affection despite believing she shouldn't made my heart both happy and sad?
librocubicularist93 chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
I *adore* this angle you've taken, about how even a woman as headstrong and strong-willed as Margaret would be so completely overwhelmed by something like this in a society where they are taught to be so restrained around the opposite sex. It's so realistic, and you write it so *wonderfully*. And you write John SO perfectly. He so obviously desires her, but he wants her to be comfortable too. That is utterly romantic to read. Gosh, just chapter one and I'm dying already. Love it.
masterlysheep chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
This was the best confuse sex ever. lol John is is sweet I want to hug him
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2018
That was amazing. Beautifully written
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
Amazing! Well written!
mariantoinette1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2018
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2018
Awww. I love your writing more and more. Such a nice way to improve my english!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
The first n&s fan fiction I have read, and still my favourite. Kudos!
MorganAW chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
I really enjoyed this. Reading erotic scenes in historical fiction often requires a suspension of belief that women with no experience in prudish societies hop straight into the marital bed and have multiple orgasms in the first night. This more realistic approach is refreshing and more in character with Margaret, who in the book hid her face for several minutes because confessing her love was too embarrassing.
ordayone chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
oh my god this is the book every man-to-be-married should read. I feel margaret's embarassment oh oh lol she's funny and lovely
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Love love love! Would you please write another?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
I adore this piece! Your writing is so elegant, and the plot fits nicely with the times. This is my favorite N&S fiction! Bravo!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
I rediscovered this story yesterday. :) What a lovely, sweet tale! It had its flaws, but for someone who is not writing in their native language, you did an amazing job. I enjoyed watching Margaret become more audacious, as she unlearned the lies she used to believe. And I very much enjoyed the way John led her and loved her so well. Thank you for this.
310 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »