Reviews for Nifty-fine Bottles of Weer on the Ball
jobybeans chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
SO GOD

Drunk Logan is funny
Bella Winter Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
This was so hilarious! Good job. This was one perspective I've never seen before...I enjoyed it very much!
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
I know this is supposed to be "humor", and there's plenty of humor in it, but it's also chalked full of angst. I loved it on both levels. ; )
darkangel3456 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
“Fifty-nine bottles of weer on the ball…”

'weer' sounds exactly like my last name only spelt different!

lol 'oh yeah still drunk'
Terri chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Woohoo! I'm so tired I only have about three working braincells, but this fic made me laugh. And after I get some sleep, and reread it, I'll be able to appreciate the angsty nuances you've created and laugh some more.
Zanna 186 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
"Fifty-nine bottles of weer on the ball..."? Nifty-fine bottles..."? I have the sudden urge to join Logan on the floor in a good ol' drinking song. But wait a minute, I just remembered I hate the taste of alcohol. Oh well, I guess Logan is just going to have to drown his sorrows by himself...and you do his sorrow so well.
M chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That last line is the kicker. Great job!
Rajana chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I'm so glad Win posted the link to this story on CH.. I'm so much behind everything on that I really missed it. It's so cool to see a funny Logan. Everything's so light-hearted - not so much angst like all the other post HG fics. I love it!
willow7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wow, how did you do that?

This is exceedingly well-written. I've been slacking on reading and reviewing due to VS3 and assorted other excuses, but saw the link on CH and couldn't leave the page without hitting the review button.

Somehow you got into the character's head, like few other authors I've seen be able to do. I'd love to see more from Logan's point of view. Even though this is funny, for sure, it's also poignant and, as you say, angst-filled. It feels like a real extension of the show because the tone so matches Logan's few words and many expressions during the scene. I know I, for one, will be hearing the title of this in my head every time I watch that scene from now on. LOL. Thanks for this.
a fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Hilariously funny. "Fifty-bree thottles of beer" and the 'hair' just killed me. :-) Yet devastatingly sad. Your use of humor has highlighted Logan's pain in a way a straight angst piece couldn't. Great work.
Trice chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was really funny! Roflmao! Loved the "bottles of beer" variations, the hair part, all of it. Great.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
LMAO that was so cool. heehee loved it, needed a good laugh. Pity it was at Logan's expense but hey it worked for me. "You’re just not supposed to empty the damned thing all in one sitting." He can still be sarcastic when snot drunk, typically Logan. And hair, that was really precious, Asha's always been a bit strange. ;P

Really great.
faithseven chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
LOL! okay that was funny and no i'm not drunk just tired lol

you did kinda loose me for a bit, but thats cos you mentioned 'wet look' hrmmm wet look Logan mmmm nummy nums

*goes off to drool in a corner*
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
*Takes deep breath and finally stops laughing. Takes one look at the title and busts out into giggles again.*

BRILLLIANT! You know, maybe we've got this save DA campaign wrong. We need more than a conclusion. We also need another drunken Logan scene, lol!
BashirXena chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I agree that drunk Logan was fantastic. And so is this fic! I really enjoyed it, especially the last line. I think your my hero! It was just so enjoyable. Nice job!