Reviews for Nifty-fine Bottles of Weer on the Ball
Sock Kiah chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
lmao. That was brilliant.
wondertross chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
OMG. LMAO! That's all there is to say!
Kyre chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
OMG! I love this! Not too many people could make this scene less painful for me, but you did. I'm sitting here laughing. Thanks. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*debates whether to hug Logan or bust up laughing, decides on the latter* At least it wasn't his glasses...

Seriously though, that was good. I saw insight into character amongst the drunken singing. Cool stuff.

Peace, out.
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
HEEEEEE! IF Twin Peaks wasn't on it'd praise you for yoru brillience :P
Owl chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Haha, I LOVED it! I didn't see what the category was, so at first, I thought it was going to be a bit angsty, except that the title was hilarious alone... Anyway, I love it. And his hair *did* look good in that episode. "Asha's always been a little strange." *shakes her head, laughing* Girl, you crack me up.
Dancinstar chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
This was absolutely hilarious-I loved that scene! You're an awesome writer, I just don't say it very much. But I love to read your work. And I'll try to speak up a little more :)
Fin Tuscany chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I liked the bit about the wet hair & the mermaid, that made me laugh. Good story, thanks for writing it.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
OK-this deserves a deep meaningful review, but that's hard to do when you're rolling around the floor laughing-so next time.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2