Reviews for Bakura
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is a moving fic, I loved the ending-“...I didn't get to say goodbye...and to tell you...I'm sorry...my hikari”. Normally, we say, I’m sorry my love, so you did a good job highlighting Bakura’s anguished feelings towards Ryou. Great job!

Sakina x
geddafkouttahere chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Wiw,really cool! :)
Emenia Warcroft chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
AW! That is so sweet1 I LOVE BAKURA!
ooOOHoboCharmsOOoo chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
nightmare: that's so sad...

Yami nightmare: run! close this review before she exploses

Nightmare: WHY!

Yami N:

RUN!
lapidary chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
;_; sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad and just AWFully sad, but awfully awesome! _
Mummu chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hmmm. interesting... but no too much... i pay attention, but I can't understand all the words... because... i talk spanish... so... i understand the words what i need to understand... congratulations EsmeraldPhoenix524

Great
j catz chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Good story. I really liked it a lot. The only thing I would suggest is maybe changing the spacing a little so that it was easier to read. Maybe make it into a few more paragraphs and space them more. Other than that, great job!
Lynn-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
omg!

that was soo sad!
Sayuri-san chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
This was really good! You kept them in character. I can actualy imagine Bakura doing that.. a lot of fics, I can't.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
That was so SAD! I love Ryou and Bakura. These stories where one dies and leaves the other alone are horrible! But I love them anyway... _ I guess a continuation isn't very likely. But oh well, this was great!
Kerigan chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
*sob* how romantic! WTG! Keep it up!

~Kerigan
Tomb Robber chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
WWwwwwwwaaaahhhhhh! I listened to 'Isn't it Wonderful'while I read this, and it was realy weird 'cause everything was timed just right and I CCRRRRRRIIIIEEEEEEDDD! It was so SAD with that music playing! I'm sniffling right now...BBBAAAAKKUUUURRRAAA!NOOOOOOOO! DOOOONNNNTTTT DDIIIIEEEE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! U_U
ShadowAssassin01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
*Literaly crying* Thats so sad... :o( Ryou...

.-_-. It's good... I don't like Ryou dying but you make his Yami sound so... nice for a change
Bernarde chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Hot damn! Nice fic. You described Y. Bakura and Ryou a wonderfully. I can't do angst ta save me life. This was awesome, I mean it!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That was really good! Lately, I've been obsessed with Yami Bakura so it's good to find a nice fic like this.