Reviews for Knowledge
agd888 chapter 22 . 6/3
brilliant story, really enjoyed it
SakuHina-X3 chapter 22 . 4/17
I LOVED this! It's just so well written and the story is angsty and fluffy at the same time
I had read the one prior to this story and was super happy to see you had written a sequel...
Great job!:)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Loki you Magnificent Bastard! I his own weird way he was trying to play matchmaker!? Who'd have thunk!? He may be a royal pain in the ass but he appears to still care slightly about his brother and his friends! ...see what I did there? 'Royal' pain in the- I'll shut up now.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Something's telling me that Steve isn't ignoring Clint, but still figuring out his own feelings for him... Ah well, time will tell"
kaitlyn chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
One word ''AWESOME!''
Agafa Shelly chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
fav chaPTER xD
lejeuparfait chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
No! It can't end already! Not like this! D:
Haha, but no, seriously, I think it would've been better for them to keep their own floors :P
Great work, btw. I really enjoyed it!
lejeuparfait chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
OOOOH MYYYY GAWWWWWWWD 3
lejeuparfait chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Hahahahaha! I love the personality you're giving to JARVIS. Sooo great 3
lejeuparfait chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I love the little Bruce bits in this chapter. And although I ultimately OTP myself and Hawkeye, Captain America and Hawkeye are a cute concept too. Can't wait to keep reading.
Steve'sGirl0829 chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
If your not against mpreg I would LOVE IT if you could make a Clint/ Steve mpreg or Stony mpreg or any other couple mpreg! Just asking you don't have to if your uncomfortable with it. LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES SO MUCH! 3
Steve'sGirl0829 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This story is absolutely amazing and addicting! I swear I couldn't put down my kindle (: AH! ! I loved it so much! You NEED TO make a sequel, if you don't I'll die! Please please please PLEASE! Your such an amazing writer and your Avenger stories are by far my favorite! PLEASE writer another Steve/ Clint!
Wolfling21 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
clint: "I was attacked by a parachute bag."
Steve: "A parachute bag?"
Clint: "Why does nobody believe me?" - sounds just like one of my ex-bfs :)
Wolfling21 chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Jarvis has gotten Snarky... snarkier.
Wolfling21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I love Hulk's little conversation with Clint. And I love Clint's: "and Christ how strong is this stuff? You should re-bottle it and sell it as truth serum." I know exactly how everyone's favorite archer feels.