Reviews for Knowledge
Agafa Shelly chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
fav chaPTER xD
paulajaey chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
No! It can't end already! Not like this! D:
Haha, but no, seriously, I think it would've been better for them to keep their own floors :P
Great work, btw. I really enjoyed it!
paulajaey chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
OOOOH MYYYY GAWWWWWWWD 3
paulajaey chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Hahahahaha! I love the personality you're giving to JARVIS. Sooo great 3
paulajaey chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I love the little Bruce bits in this chapter. And although I ultimately OTP myself and Hawkeye, Captain America and Hawkeye are a cute concept too. Can't wait to keep reading.
CaptainRogersGirl0829 chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
If your not against mpreg I would LOVE IT if you could make a Clint/ Steve mpreg or Stony mpreg or any other couple mpreg! Just asking you don't have to if your uncomfortable with it. LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES SO MUCH! 3
CaptainRogersGirl0829 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This story is absolutely amazing and addicting! I swear I couldn't put down my kindle (: AH! ! I loved it so much! You NEED TO make a sequel, if you don't I'll die! Please please please PLEASE! Your such an amazing writer and your Avenger stories are by far my favorite! PLEASE writer another Steve/ Clint!
everfaraway chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
clint: "I was attacked by a parachute bag."
Steve: "A parachute bag?"
Clint: "Why does nobody believe me?" - sounds just like one of my ex-bfs :)
everfaraway chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Jarvis has gotten Snarky... snarkier.
everfaraway chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I love Hulk's little conversation with Clint. And I love Clint's: "and Christ how strong is this stuff? You should re-bottle it and sell it as truth serum." I know exactly how everyone's favorite archer feels.
everfaraway chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Steve u dick.
everfaraway chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Love how Clint was in Malibu while Tasha was worried. I want a giant nest! Somebody find me Tony Stark!
everfaraway chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Clint: Never call me Mirkwood Prince
Tony *points at Hulk* he called you cupid
Clint: He can call me whatever the hell he wants
everfaraway chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love how Tony immediately assumes Steve did something wrong with Tasha shot the arrow at him. Smart man.