Reviews for It's In The Blood
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Please please please finish this story! I keep hoping for more
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Is there going to be more Chapters?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Please finish!
deep.sea.eel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I am reading it and loving it! Have been on the hunt for something decent to have in my mind before going to bed-do you know that is? Sometimes I really do not want my thoughts alone; I need something else to pad them. This story is the right amount of pleasant fan fiction h/c promise, but also well constructed with good writing and structure. As opposed to this review, which is typically loopy as my eyes are melting out of my head and it's fanfiction:30 Please keep this up, and I will look into your other work ASAP. Sx
wyotrink chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Great story so far. Hope you update again soon.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I really like it and I can't wait for the update
Wholives4Eva chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Interesting ...well now that I'm hooked where are you taking us? Does Logan die, is Alec tortured, when will Max get a clue? All this and more will be answered soon - I hope.
an chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Poor Alec. Stupid logan, hes such a pain in the ass, waste of space, douche.
452max chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Wow great update!

I cant wait to find out what you are going to have happen next.

I hope that max will get over logan really soon.

I hope that you will update really really soon!
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I wonder why the writer went with an X6 for the enforcer, when I think of the X6's I envision the teenage boy named Dalton from the show, who isn't physically imposing at all and pretty much the opposite of the picture your painting for the character X6-478.

Max's response to the failed mission was interesting. I can't believe she abandoned Alec like that. For having superior intelligence Max really screwed this up. When they left Logan they had done everything that they possibly could to help him, so going back at this point wabasicallyly just to watch him die. Even if she couldn't take them down the least she could have done was stick around and see where they go and to get some transgenics to help. Now she had seen Logan and can't do anything for him, while that is going on Alec and the Doctor disappear. I really hope some of the transgenics and/or their few friends give Max shit for leaving him like that. Thibehaviorur could seriously impact her leadership status.

Can't wait to read what Dr. Carlson has in store.
PokeyDotes chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I'm trusting you with the whole 'Max-getting-her-head-out-of-her-ass' thing. In my head I see her getting tunnel-vision when it comes to Logan, and I don't always like that. Can't wait until you knock some sense into her. This story has definitely caught my attention, and I can't wait to find out what's going on. It's rare to come across a well-written DA fic these days, especially centering around Max/Alec, but you've definitely seem to got one going here.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
supert history
cool chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Interesting interesting. I hope you update soon.
Little Nutsy chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Ooooo cant wait for the next chappie
M J Rosemary chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Excelent second chapter. Can't wait for more!