Reviews for You taught me it's ok to care
fangirl123456789 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
ooh, vair nice! KEEP RITING!
Aaaaaaaaaa chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Did u forget about the story?
Anyways I think the nexet chapter should be about Fred and Elenore kissing and roomors spreding. U should name the chapter roomors and a kiss.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
In the next chapter George and lee find out see is not to bad soo lee exempts it but George says it is fake and they are playing a game.
kanotsa chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
hey BlackLabradorGirl

ow I have sat here and read all 13 chapters of your sweet story.
* sits in an armchair by the fire and reads your story *
and I have come to love your character Eleanor. I stitched you have given her an amazing and actually a very deep personality. love the way you play fred and Eleanor's official friendship ;-)

when I see the rest of the characters, harry, ron, and so on. all of them, I thought you have written very good and very true to JK Rowling's way of writing them.

many thanks and know that i will stil be sitting here by the fire, waiting for the story to continue
TheRealTayler13 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
plz update soon cant wait to read more
FollowedByImplosion chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have a good idea. However, there are quite a lot of grammatical errors and punctuation problems. Eleanor Riddle also seems to be straying into Mary-Sue territory. Other than that, it was a nice read. I would suggest getting a beta reader to correct your chapters before they get posted, so that there aren't any of the problems that I mentioned above. I beta, and you can always PM me if you want some help. :) Great story otherwise!