Reviews for Before It Breaks
Anonny chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I really want to know what Vilkas' letter said! Argh oh well can't wait for te sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
this was a good chapter and I liked it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ParadiseLostInTranslation chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Nice job! Rune is an awesome, all around nice guy and you really portrayed him that way. And I think I spotted the clues...maybe...I'll have to see.
Oh and thanks for the shoutout :) Vilkas is awesome, truly he is.

Oh, and BAHAHAHA at Y-ko who can't think of anything better to post than that. Still, it/he/she is reading your story so that's plus. A comical plus. Dude, I think fresh covered her a- when she said the link might not work.

It's cool that you got the invite to Archive, though. You're right, there are a lot less restrictions. Anybody who wants to find the site can just google it I guess. No big deal.

If you don't mind, I might PM you about it later. I thought about joining but I don't know. Haven't even posted here yet.

GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the sequel. Bravo, Fresh, bravo.
Y-ko chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
You can't post URLs on this site. How hard is that to understand?
Anonny chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Finding this story this morning made my day! Please please please put vilkas in the sequel! Much thanks and I really love ur writing
ParadiseLost chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hey, sorry but to lazy to log in.

Glad to see some Rune stories popping up. He's a cool guy. Your writing is clear, the imagery is great, the grammar and spelling is great.

You don't see too many teasers so that's cool. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm excited about the sequel. May I ask if Vilkas will return? Anyway, I'm glad to know Mjoll (I think it was mjoll) got her a- kicked. Can't stand her. Her griping mouth was spot on.
Oh, and thank you posting the AN on the last chap. I've never seen anyone address it. Good on you. Hope more follow your lead.

Ignore the idiot below as well. Both those reviews were irrevelevent. That kid doesn't know what theyre talking about. Obviously though they liked your story enough even after claiming otherwise to come back and read some more. So I guess the jokes on them.

Please write more! And get that sequel out pronto! On the double missy!
Jay
Kat chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hi! Love this story, but hate the way Farkas' and Isith's relationship turned out): So just to be clear, this is not related to the sequel of MLOT your writing?
Y-ko chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's nice to read these stories before they devolve into literary masturbation. This could be a really good story; it's a shame all you care about is romance and sex scenes.
Itchy-rat chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this makes my otherwise miserable day a bit happier (even though I'm all Stormcloak)
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i loved it!Teasers will always
get people going xD
by the way does this happen
after the end of MLOT,or between
the second to last chapter and the epilogue?
Sara Mackken chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so confused): If Farkas and Isith arn't together after all, well, I will probably cry.
floridayankee chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A real tease of a first chapter. Can't wait for more!