Reviews for Aching need for salvation
E chapter 42 . 6/13/2013
I just read the whole thing, and it is great! Please post the sequel soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 42 . 3/1/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 41 . 2/13/2013
I never realized how much I hated Emily! Update soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
I love the twist of having another brother, though I think hank would liked to have met him on different terms!
Heidi930 chapter 40 . 2/5/2013
I loved the chapter - even though I was a little lost because I've been kind of busy with school and work that I haven't read ti awhile :P , but yeah great chapter :) !
BlueDiamondStar chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
Wow. It took me a while to get here and, frankly, I really liked it. At first it seemed like a mystery to me but later everything made sense.
Poor Evan! I'll never look at him the same way once the show returns for next season.
I never liked Eddie. He always seemed badass.
And I totally disliked Emily. I agree with Evan, she's snake.
Now I know why, lol.

But seriously I never liked the two. Now I don't like them too.

I hope all the badies get their end and good ones their happiness.
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 39 . 12/26/2012
Sadly the story is coming to and end. Glad that we finally found Evan! Suprised that Evan and hank have brothers. Update soon plz
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
JUST FIND EVAN ALREADY! I feel so bad for the little guy. Can't wait for royal pains movie on Sunday!'
ddanne chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I just started your story. Seeing Emily again is interesting. I always wanted the writers to do more with Emily; I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re going to do with her. I have to be honest. I don’t usually read “Evan” stories; he’s not my favorite character. But, throw Emily into the mix, and now, I’m curious!
JUSTSAYING chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
This has been a good story, but the torture and constant beatings have gone on way too long. If you're trying to be even a little realistic, Evan would have died long ago from the injuries he sustained. I really hope the torture part is done now, and the story can come to a reasonable conclusion. It has been a good read, though.
Heidi930 chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
Good chapter, hope there's an update soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 37 . 12/2/2012
Ur killing me with suspense, they need to find Evan soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
UGHH! where is Evan?
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 35 . 11/19/2012
Poor hank, he has no idea. Evan will never be the same again. Though I hate fics when the victim is all distant and it's never the same again. I sure hope to see the old Evan by the time this fic is finished. I love happy endings!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Can you make a royal pains where evan is sick and hank takes care of him?