Reviews for Relationship Status
markumei chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow, that's finally Luke AND Noah again like we had known and loved them for years - before a certain new co-head writer distorted everybody and everything only to pimp his best buddy during the last year of ATWT.

Thank you so much for this beautiful script - that's the kind of writing millions of Luke AND NOAH fans all around the world and hundreds of thousands of fans that had been supporting ATWT for years would have deserved and that could have saved the show from its ratings decline and cancellation.

There are numerous lies and distortions about Luke and Noah and their yearslong history and incredible absurdities concerning Noah's terrible condition after losing sight that Kreizman & Co. came up with during the last year of ATWT - and that some people who obviously hadn't watched ATWT before or were suffering from total amnesia acutally fell for - that still must be addressed and corrected more explicitly.

But I really love to see Luke and Noah again like we had known them for years! If you go to YouTube you'll notice that still in 2013, thousands of people all around the world are watching Luke's AND NOAH's story, being so inspired by their wonderful and groundbreaking portrayal of the first gay supercouple in TV history. They put so much love and skill into their roles, they are both so incredibly talented and have such a unique chemistry.

Thank you again, ficnic, for this wonderful and inspiring script! That's the way we want to see Luke and Noah again, together on screen, one day soon!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Sigh!

So...when this popped up in my in-box, it was a perfect excuse to read again. One of my favourites, Nic :)
RLeternal chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved Luke with both Noah and Reid. To me it would not matter whether Luke ended up with Reid or Noah at the end of ATWT. Luke was my favorite character (VH is one of my favorite actors) and I wanted him to have a HEA at the end; he had gone through so many lows in life and he deserved a happy end. Unfortunately the stupid writers, EP, and TPTB came up with a horrendous end for the poor soul. Even if they had decided to kill off Reid to give Katie her HEA; I don't understand why they could not reunite Luke with Noah and send them both to LA together. Anyway, what is done is done. I liked this story. I wish the writers at least had some sense and given Luke an end such as the one that you have so beautifully written.