Reviews for Uncaged
New88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
poor sam :(
very creative fic :) great way to include spanking
Alyssa1RockChick chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this story! Hurry up and write the other story you promised in this AU! Please! Pretty pretty please!
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Why wasn't season 6 like this? Beautiful fix, can't wait for the next one. There aren't words for how much I love your fics x
the little spanko chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
...I wish you were a writer for the show. Just sayin'.
SebastianJR chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is great. The whole thing. Dean gets so upset, frustrated and down-right tired when he realized Sam had once again lied to him, and I quite understand him. His little brother just have to understand there's some things that you simply don't lie about, nor keep to yourself, no matter what. Obviously, he needs some help on the way to acknowledge this completely and this story is a perfect example of it. Sometimes I think he forgets about that. Although Lucifer was messing around with his rationality somewhat, Sam still should have told Dean to get help with this problem and we all know it! (Honesty is always a plus, Sam.)

"Dean on the other hand always talked through it, as if he needed to reassure himself along with Sam that he had a good reason for doing it.", this part made my heart ache a little. It made me feel like for Dean, the old phrase 'this is going to hurt me more than you' couldn't be more accurate. It actually does hurt him just as well as Sam.

I liked reading this very much. The open ending doesn't bother me at all, more the opposite really, as it kind of leaves it up to me how I want it to continue, if you understand? I can imagine what happens next, which I always enjoy. If I wish, I'm able figure out "the rest" on my own with this as a guide. It wakes my imagination up! And as you said yourself, it's an alternative beginning to the sixth season, not for the whole thing.

Thank you for this, I really enjoyed it.
FTA92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really wish you could continue to where Adam was and all :( but, loved this :)
Evgeniya chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This would have been an awesome beginning to season 6! Aww.. poor Sammy. First Dean punches him in the face and then he gets spanked. Not the reunion he was hoping for, but that’s what he gets for lying to his big brother!

And it's an ingenious way to get rid of Lucifer! :)
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think i like YOUR version better lol! n i sorta like it's left open ended to perhaps branch out from this story..n what a silly little wabbit sammy is..like dean or bobby would tolerate his lying..not to mention he couldnt lie to save his life! lol..nice one
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012