Reviews for New Community
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Thank you ...for that awsome story that may never be finished. -_-
vslazzy55 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Amazing update soon! :)
stizzzy chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
UPDATE! ILUUUUV IT!
Veh Bella chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
This is so good! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
You should really make another chapter
Sally chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very Interesting
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was a really good read. I'm looking forward to reading more of it if you're putting up any. By the way the author released a sequel to Messenger called Son if you're interested. Keep up the good work.
IAmNotUsingThisAnyMore chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a nice story. I liked the ending. I like that Gabriel is developing an opinion different from Jonas's. I expected Jonas to be incredibly firm with his beliefs and considering that it was an emotional experience for him, it would be difficult for Jonas to change his ideas.

For some reason, I can't really imagine Gabriel having a personality of any sort. To me, he's just that troublesome baby. I hardly pitied him when reading the book.

Personally, my favorite character is Asher.
MPAE chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The story is INCREDIBLE! You've really made the book Giver and it's characters come to life once again! You really captured Jonas and Gabe or Gabriel personality together! Amazing story! I'm totally going to tell some of my other friends about this! Listen, I'm a new author and I really need help right now. I put a poll up on my site and I need people to vote. Could you vote to help me out?