Reviews for Sanctuary
Aaaaaahhhhh. I love how beautifully the characters are written about! It's just perfect jellal and erza. Not rushed. Not slow. Just perfectly intense and perfectly them. I do wish they had kissed on the beach so badly.
Kiraina chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Jellal didn't crush Erza's eye, in fact, Jellal was devastated to find out what happened.
The Lady of Dragons chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Well done! This chapter in particular was very beautiful in it's own right.
Lilly-Belle chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Oh my gosh. Jerza is definitely my OTP for this fandom; and I've read a lot of it. Some deviate way to far from the logistics of the world. Most are OOC, to varying degrees. Yours lacks all the problems I've witnessed before. This is 100% in character, and so unbelievably sweet! You captured their emotions perfectly, not too much and not too little. This was everything I could have wanted! I LOVED it. Well done and well written. As of right now, this has become my favorite Jerza fic that I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Amazing
FANGIRLINg chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
OMG THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED THIS MADE IT SO REAL I WAS SQUEALING AND HUGGING MY COMPUTER SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Her eye wasn't destroyed by Jellal though, they can communicate telepathically probably since they have a special bond. But great story! (- . •)
Saramira chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Jellal wasn't the one who took Erza's eye
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Jellal never destroyed Erza's eye. The people in the Tower of Hevean did when Erza was captured and framed of plotting to escape with her friends. Jellal found Erza and that was before he became evil and then tried to kill
Blessed Unrest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Hmmm honestly during the manga and anime I kinda skipped over the whole Jellal/Mystogan portions because I didn't really find his character development very interesting. In fact more times than one I was somewhat confused on his relationship with Erza. But now with this story, it's peaceful and uncluttered. I liked the notion of them communicating through their minds. It's heartwarming and more intimate :)
Vermilion Steps chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
u r quite good writer! :) ganbatte guys, show u'r skill in writing and tell the words we r fairy freak!
may i request u to make fanfiction about JERZA? i really curious what happened with this pairing after Magic Council vanished n Erza collapsed in plutogrim while Jellal recruiting new member of Crime Socierce! please make interesting ASAP n don't make that in M rated 'kay? Arigatou gozaimazu!
Grace chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
This was a wonderfull chapter that l personly think should be a part of the manga and anima you are an amazing writer whom is very talented fairy tail is my favorite manga and Id say your writing is better with my final statement JERZA FOREVER!
Kawaii-chan chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Hu,hu,hu ( T.T )*crying* Erza,Jellal I hope you guys be with each other side FOREVER. Anyway I reallllllllllllllllly like your fanfic !...XD ( KYAAAAA ) PLease KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SORAKAZUMA - SAN : )
Kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
One Of The Best Jellal x Erza fanfic ever!