Reviews for The Slayer of Harrowstone
Error4North chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter. It's highly entertaining and well written piece. Looking forward to the rest.
Error4North chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Good work as usual. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to see how Buffy survives her wound. Keep up the good work.
Error4North chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for the chapter. You did a fine job. As before it is well written and entertaining. Look forward to the big fights and how they will excorcise the five ghosts. Well done.
Error4North chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Once again, good work. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the rest.
Error4North chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Once again you do good work. I'm enjoying the story and look forward to more.
mwjen chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Great story, thanks for posting.
Error4North chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Thanks for a good chapter. I like the mistery and increased tension in the story.
Error4North chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter. Well written and entertaining even without action and battles:) You make good use of characters and write dialogue well. As always, looking forward to more.
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
If you're using DnD 4.0 then this makes loads of sense for her to be a Fighter-Rogue. I think your story is about to take off into the most interesting adventure for her yet. I wonder just how many chapters it will traverse before the conclusion.
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Yes I can see Buffy going for the Boots of Elvenkind as well as the bag of holding. I also could see her going for many other magical items. It looks like Buffy started out a low level fighter and is now a slightly higher low level ranger.
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Heheheheh, Annika really should find a way to Earth and get a hard copy of that manual (The Evil Overlord's Handbook.)
Error4North chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Fine work. Nice to see Buffy have time to deal with her emotions. Looking forward to more.
Error4North chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Excellent chapter, I enjoyed the battle scene and the description of mental domination. Keep up the good work.
Error4North chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Interesting story. Well written and entertaining. Look forward to see where this goes.
Nereas chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
A nice story so far. I was wondering as to how you would explain the required failure to immediately make a vampire out of her (and they thought that a Slayer-turned-BTVS-Vampire was bad...) and delicious blood along with an entirely understandable degree of scorn at the brutes that Buffy calls vampires is perfectly reasonable. And in Petros's case, I suppose that she intends him to return to the public eye?

Now, if she's smart, she'd at least cripple Buffy and keep her one Negative Level away from a more instantaneous domination... or watch out for a party of Adventurers in the near future.

Ah well - the only thing more dangerous to a vampire than Slayers at dawn is their own ego drawing in rogue planets and leaving loopholes in their domination commands.

There are few good crossovers with DnD, and I'm glad this is one of them.

Finally, while I'm sure it is terrible form to link to another author - I have just found this gem of a HP/DnD crossover, and thought I would recommend it to you on the off chance that you haven't seen it. s/8096183/1/
30 | « Prev Page 1 2