Reviews for The Slayer of Harrowstone
Error4North chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Great read as usual. Thank you for your work
Error4North chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
Great read. Excellent fight and a lovely cliffhanger. Thank you and I look forward to more.
Error4North chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Good work. I like the whole thing, the conversations between fights and the fights themselves. Looking forward to the rest.
Error4North chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Thank for a well done chapter. Entertaining fights and I look forward to more.
Error4North chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter. It's highly entertaining and well written piece. Looking forward to the rest.
Error4North chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Good work as usual. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to see how Buffy survives her wound. Keep up the good work.
Error4North chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for the chapter. You did a fine job. As before it is well written and entertaining. Look forward to the big fights and how they will excorcise the five ghosts. Well done.
Error4North chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Once again, good work. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the rest.
Error4North chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Once again you do good work. I'm enjoying the story and look forward to more.
mwjen chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Great story, thanks for posting.
Error4North chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Thanks for a good chapter. I like the mistery and increased tension in the story.
Error4North chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter. Well written and entertaining even without action and battles:) You make good use of characters and write dialogue well. As always, looking forward to more.
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
If you're using DnD 4.0 then this makes loads of sense for her to be a Fighter-Rogue. I think your story is about to take off into the most interesting adventure for her yet. I wonder just how many chapters it will traverse before the conclusion.
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Yes I can see Buffy going for the Boots of Elvenkind as well as the bag of holding. I also could see her going for many other magical items. It looks like Buffy started out a low level fighter and is now a slightly higher low level ranger.
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Heheheheh, Annika really should find a way to Earth and get a hard copy of that manual (The Evil Overlord's Handbook.)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »