Reviews for Far from over
Disd they have a baby?
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Wow I enjoyed that
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
You're story was great :) I really loved reading it and I really thought the miscarriage part was a very inventive think to put into the story, although it was sad to imagine happening to them. The way you had the chapters left on a cliffhanger made me want to keep reading I'm glad I did, well done xx
Friends21 chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I have happy tears! Crying tons! So glad it ended well! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
FABULOUS! very nice!
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Thank you! This is beautiful and my hair can remain in my head where it belongs. Haha!
kristyn139 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
ok THAT WAS AMAZING! Great job, perfect way to end the story. :) hopefully you can write a new mondler story sometime. Great job again :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Omg that's so cute!
Mondlerfan101 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Was that the final chapter! :(
mon chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Wow...amazing. literally could not stop reading. I keep feeling like it actually happened...please keep writing and keep us all informed!
PrincessConsuelaBnhmk chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
This needs an epilogue! Please I am pulling my hair out! I need to know what happens! On a different note you're a fantastic writer so keep posting!
kristyn139 chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
It was very sad, but the ending was great. I got goosebumps after he said that to her. It was amazing. Great job. Hopefully you can put up a new story soon. :)
Gabbergirl11 chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Please update ! Loved it!
Peanuts chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi! I like that you added this chapter. Depending on the type of story you are writing/telling, I believe you don't necessarily have to have a happy ending, but I do think you need to leave your readers with hope. I think you accomplished that nicely with this chapter. :-)
FriendsTvFiction chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
NOOOOOOOO OMG OMG OMG no I'm so sad :( well written but I'm so sad :(:(:(:(:(:(:(