Reviews for Letters to Juliet
RegalMisfortune chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Greeting again, Ms. Juliet. I did not mean to sound...commanding... when I suggested to give the toffee to others. I was wishing to look out for your well being. However, I understand your reasoning. I know of a few others who do not like being told what to do. They are of free spirit, unwilling to be bound down by conformity, and I am happy to see that they are pleased in their choices.
I... suppose I could come over sometime... I don't want to be a burden in your busy lives, but it would be rude to decline the offer. How does next Thursday sound? I understand if that is unattainable- I have a...flexible schedule. I know Feliciano likes to sleep in, so I will try to arrive in the afternoon so I will not disturb his rest.
I should bring something with me to thank you for taking the time to let me visit if I do so. Does biscotti sound alright?
Deus benedixerim,
Vatican City
Katie-Kat1129 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
((Hey, Masshole, come here... I found another mpreg universe!))
Isn't that the letter account you couldn't decide to look at our not?
((Yeah... listen, just say hi to, um... London!))
Alright... Hiya, London.
((See, was that hard? I know you and England are tense with each other at best, but be happy that it works out sometimes! Now, say hi to D.C.!))
It's weird, though! Usually I just talk to states! The last time I talked to a city was... never! But I guess I'll try...
Hi. Um... So, I guess I'm in a different universe than you. We can only meet over the internet, that's all powerful. In my universe, which is also mpreg... our is yours like countries, being found? I don't know... Anyways, it's UsUk, but I'm not on very good terms with England. So, I guess better luck to you guys.
RegalMisfortune chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ave, Ms. Juliet, I hope I am not intruding. I am Vatican City, or Varinius if you wish. You may not remember me, as you were rather young then and I have failed to make any attempts to visit since. I apologize for that, and I suppose this letter is a feeble attempt to help correct my antisocial tendencies. I'm...not exactly family by blood, more like adopted. I am unsure of the details, it sort of happened. Feliciano said I was an uncle now, but I am unsure whether to take his words to heart or not.
I digress. In any case, I have provided a box of toffee I made earlier today along with this letter as an apology for being out of touch with...well...everyone. I wish that you would share it with your friends and family, but if you want to keep it to yourself, I cannot condone it, but please refrain from eating it all at once; you'll get sick.
Deus benedixerim,
Vatican City
HetaFruitsOuranHp321 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Dear Juliet Vargas,

Seeing as you're one of the most romantic cities in you're mother's country, could you please help me? I have a huge, huge, HUGE crush on a boy at school. We talk sometimes and I love those moments. But there's a problem.

A lot of the girls at my school in my eighth grade class or in the seventh grade also like him, and I'm afraid to get hurt. I really love to see him happy and I know it's the best thing to do. But I can't help but think selfishly of how much I really want him to ask me out and start dating me. I've never had a boyfriend, been on a date or even had my first kiss yet. So it's pretty bad.

I hate to be selfish when it comes to this but I can't help it. I really don't know what to do. The way he smiles just makes my heart stop and stomach drop. But I worry that if we start dating or something, I'll just end up being another broken heart in his collection and I think I'm in love with him(meaning more than just a crush).

So Verona Juliet Vargas, please, I need your help! What should I do? It's starting to confuse me.

With love,
HetaFruitsOuranHp321
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
nihao again!

I like to ship the oddest pairins I can think of sometimes na. i once tried to get jiejie Taiwan and Spain together and now both of them coo over baby pictures of romano, sians ex-colonies and other asian nations. What do you look like becuase i heard them look over a picture saying look how cute she is. shes got Italys hair. heh...my baba which means dad is Russia. Laoshi doesnt like to be calld a mama so i call him laoshi.
thaks for the chocolate. we meaing me shanghai and Guangzhuo are eating some now. Shanghai is getting the earlist flight she can to go to Italy. She says to look or the most fashibly asian there with buns and a red flower in her hair.
Guangzhuo says look for the city with a kick me sign on her back.

glad you guys like the buns. I cant be a picky eater or laoshi will yell at me. Baba just says kolkolkol and that calms down mama.

sorry for the long letter
Beijing
Funny Cat chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Bonjour, Ottawa.

I am Marcus Williams, better known as Prince Edward Island. Just because I'm the 104th largest island in the world and Canada's 10th largest providence doesn't mean I should be underestimated! I CAN DO THINGS TOO!

The only reason I'm writing to you is because Canada says I need "social interaction". He says that staying at home all day with no one to talk to will drive me insane or some other merde. Quelle connerie! I have Quebec with me at home to talk to!... But he never cleans up after himself.

Ce bâtard mal!

... I apologise for my anger. I am just very angry at a certain ginger who I share a cabin with.

So... has Prussia talked to you lately? I haven't seen him, but I've heard of him from Germany, and he says he's really annoying. Is that true? I would love to meet him some day.

I have to leave now, because a certain ginger hasn't taken out the garbage yet.

...Espèce de salaud! GET OFF YOUR ASS MOLLE, ET JETEZ LA POUBELLE DAMN!

Prince Edward Island
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Nihao Juliet!
I'm Beijing or also known as MeiMei (hence the username)...Howis it like to have Germany as a parent? iheard from Laoshi that he's bit bossy at times, na.
oh I almost forgot...what are all of your favorite pairings if you ship them. sorry for that question. I watch anime at times becuase bing stuck with some of these ther cities like Shanghai and Harbin for a long time can make you weird. do you have any slblings?
oh and Shanghai wants to know if she could com over to check out the Italian fashion. is it ok if she does?

From
Beijing
P.S. hrs some meat buns i made. hopfully theye not ruined when they get to you. Guangzhuo is the faster driver out of all of us and i hope he doesnt eat any. i made enoug hopefully for everyone. if there isnt enoguh its okto ask for more.
Xiexie
Aurora chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Verona, who gave you your name? Your Mom or Dad?
P chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yellow!
This is Virginia! My Daddy the USA isn't here right now so I have the time to chat! Is your Dad mean? I don't mean to be offensive,but he seems it...Do you have any bros or sis'? I have 50,including Puerto Rico. Do you like dancing? Are you able to send me ANY chocolate? THANKS YOU!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ciao! Hi I'm Cheeze. My family used to live in Verona :) but we've moved a few years back. So my question is, what is your relationship with your uncle Romano and uncle Prussia? Just... Curious cause I know romano hates your father with a passion.