Reviews for The Thin Line Between Love & War
what is the meaning of AU?
yotoots chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
awwww its sad she didn't find her brother yet im glad damon decided to be the good guy now
yotoots chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
omg I didn't see that coming I didn't see Klaus being dirty after he was the one trying to take Elijah down
yotoots chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
oh god let him help tyler
yotoots chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
omg is tyler dead
yotoots chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
oooo he saw damon first
yotoots chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Oh so that's why he wants to kill stefan
yotoots chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Uh oh it's a paper about Damon I bet
yotoots chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Oh boy what did he do to her
yotoots chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
He should have said no he has a medical condition and he does want him alive to help him right
yotoots chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Uh oh let's hope Damon isn't one he meets tonight
greeneyesCutie chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Solid story with clear ending and beginning. I Like the TVD characters you choose to use for your story and where you placed them. As a Stalena fan I'm happy how you kept their character's voice's true. Only needs a little proof reading/ (sanding around) certain Stalena moments and character conversations to clear up there meaning. I can never have too much Sexual tension in a story or the little sweet moments. Unless you've watched Bones for seven years, then its like enough already :) Thanks for the story. Now I hope that Detective S. finds Mr. J. Gilbert so he can start romancing Miss Gilbert. But now she's in WitSac! Can Stefan find this women that rocked his world after only knowing her 24 hours.?!
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 12/29/2012