Reviews for Power Rangers GPX SIU
brankel1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Fantastic job. Sad that Adam died. Glad Sirius is dead.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
That death was unexpected and good reinterpretation of Once A Ranger
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Sirius is an awesome villain and nice use of previous ranger
brankel1 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I love it. hope Bridge will be alright. I love when Kevin sneeks up behind Sirius.
Brother Grimace chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
As a fellow SIU-C alumni (one who was at SIU back in 1993, and a gamer who was really into the original Rangers when the show appeared that year, you've brought back good memories. I read through this constantly saying 'I remember that place' or 'yep, that's right' (you called Faner on the nose). This is so on the nose, and you make me wish that I'd have written a PR fic back then.

Definitely have to read the entire fic. (Is the On The Island Pub still there? Loved that place!
brankel1 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Fantastic job. Hope Bridget will be alright. I also scream at the TV when I watch baseball, basketball, football.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
I like the use of the alchemists as well as the manga references also I see Harry Potter references in Bellatrix Ron and Neville
Jetman21 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Good story, nice characterization, the pacing could be better paced though, it's a little cutty at the moment, and a little dialogue heavy, but I like the direction it's going

Good luck writing, hope you get more reviews!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Random question, but what song is your profile picture?
brankel1 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Fantastic job.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Fantastic.
brankel1 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Fantastic job.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
it was funny. next chapter, you should use the BlackHawks' Mascot.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
how about using the bulls' mascot as a monster?
kanna-chan94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great work so far!

When I read GPX and you said it stood for "grand prix," I thought this would be like RPM (one of my favorite seasons of PR). I never thought I'd be happy to see that I was wrong! Thank you!

One thing that just confuses me:

Clearly you're a college student (or a grad school student), but some of us (me and a few others) aren't in college yet. I don't know about other people, but I don't know what an alma mater or a TA is. If you could start toning down the college language (like use the word professor instead of TA-if the two are even related), I think that this would make an AMAZING story (and easier for us high schoolers to understand).

I lied (sorry). There's actually two more things:

The fight scene was a little underwhelming. I think that speaks for itself.

How did they become Rangers? I mean, it's possible that I missed that while reading this, but...how did these characters become Rangers? Who are they as people?

I'm a bit