Reviews for See You Around
Grace.Heartfilia chapter 1 . 3/3
Nvm lol my name was Grace-Chan YP lover. That makes a lot more sense...
Grace.Heartfilia chapter 1 . 3/3
Okkkk this is like my hundredth time reading this fanfic and I love it so much! Oh, and this is speaking. I'm not logged in rn. My 'name' that I used when I didn't have an Acct was GraceTPLover. Although I dont remember what the TP stood for...
Grace.Heartfilia chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
OMG. I know I've read this story multiple times but I HAD to read it again. its such a good storyichi and mako is so cute it makes me happy! and I literally was tearing up on the flashbacks.
SakuraEgg chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
AWWWW...ITS JUST A ONE-SHOT I WISH IT WAS A CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS SO VER BITTERSWEET I REALLY REALLY L3VE IT!
Kurobane Misa chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is an awesome story!
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hey hey
this was amazing
its so good
that its better than pepsi :)
Grace-chan YP chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Ok I know I already reviewed but I just cant help but review again! I luv luv LUV this story. Its my favorite! Ichi and Mako is so cute, using only the first part of their names. You know what would be awesome? If the makers of YP would actually make your stories come true and make it into full episodes, each of your stories. That would be awesome wouldnt it?! And yea, this is such a great story. Young Love into Teen Romance, its absolutely Flawless! There is no other way this story couldve gone. Pls make more YumePati stories because I love them soo much!
Grace-chan YP chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
*SOB SOB* OMGGGGG I LOVE ITTTT
A perfect couple, Mako-kun and Ichi :)
and YAS I KNEW IT when they went to eat cakes I was like "Ok so probably kashino is gonna realize its ichi when they eat the cake which might have hazlenuts on it right?" And OMG WTH I WAS RIGHT?!
Anyways, luv luv luv ittt!
Kissanimex chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
So cute
warmheartxoxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Tear tear That was beautiful! I loved the time skip especially!
Sabrina7845 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is so sweet! luving it!
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Aw, so cute and sweet! I loved it, it was amazing! Espeically loved the part when Ichigo yelled out MAKO-KUN :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
MythicalG5

Crying
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant. The writing and plot is flawless. It's stunning work. My favourite line must be when Ichigo said, "Wouldn't you be bored to stay in the same place all your life? Every fall, leaves fall just to be blown away. They want to go on an adventure. But every spring they come back, because they know, sooner or later, someone's gonna miss them." I felt this line describes the story very well.

It's unfortunate to hear that you've been through a similar situation! I really hope it doesn't happen again. I really love this story, you're an awesome writer. I look forward to reading your other stories!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »