Reviews for See You Around
Riliane101 chapter 1 . 6/21
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is an awesome story!
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 1 . 5/18
Hey hey
this was amazing
its so good
that its better than pepsi :)
Grace-chan YP chapter 1 . 4/29
Ok I know I already reviewed but I just cant help but review again! I luv luv LUV this story. Its my favorite! Ichi and Mako is so cute, using only the first part of their names. You know what would be awesome? If the makers of YP would actually make your stories come true and make it into full episodes, each of your stories. That would be awesome wouldnt it?! And yea, this is such a great story. Young Love into Teen Romance, its absolutely Flawless! There is no other way this story couldve gone. Pls make more YumePati stories because I love them soo much!
Grace-chan YP chapter 1 . 4/20
*SOB SOB* OMGGGGG I LOVE ITTTT
A perfect couple, Mako-kun and Ichi :)
and YAS I KNEW IT when they went to eat cakes I was like "Ok so probably kashino is gonna realize its ichi when they eat the cake which might have hazlenuts on it right?" And OMG WTH I WAS RIGHT?!
Anyways, luv luv luv ittt!
Kissanimex chapter 1 . 4/3
So cute
warmheartxoxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Tear tear That was beautiful! I loved the time skip especially!
XxiluvthesunxX chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is so sweet! luving it!
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Aw, so cute and sweet! I loved it, it was amazing! Espeically loved the part when Ichigo yelled out MAKO-KUN :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
MythicalG5

Crying
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant. The writing and plot is flawless. It's stunning work. My favourite line must be when Ichigo said, "Wouldn't you be bored to stay in the same place all your life? Every fall, leaves fall just to be blown away. They want to go on an adventure. But every spring they come back, because they know, sooner or later, someone's gonna miss them." I felt this line describes the story very well.

It's unfortunate to hear that you've been through a similar situation! I really hope it doesn't happen again. I really love this story, you're an awesome writer. I look forward to reading your other stories!
zeroxnina chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i want more!
may96 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I wanted to know more about the other time she had hazelnuts, but otherwise it's a good story!
Hananosuki chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I WANT TO CRY! TT
MintyAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
SO KAWAII! This is most likely the cutest YP story on both FanFiction and FictionPress!