Reviews for Grand Gestures and Day To Day Life
Guest chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Just incredible! What a ride! Excellent writing. Very good all the stories. I'm your fan now! Julieta
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
I'm glad for your discussion because things were not fitting right. Thanks for trying to fix it! Julieta
Lakitalover chapter 36 . 12/13/2014
I love the last line. I feel like it ends everything on just the right note.
Lakitalover chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
Burn Notice's depressing moments seem so much more depressing when you write them. (I'm 99% sure I mean that as a compliment).
Lakitalover chapter 28 . 12/13/2014
You really have a knack for descriptive writing and imagery. Nice work. Your flair for emotional writing is even more impressive. I knew exactly how this chapter had to end, but that didn't stop Michael's inner monologue from getting to me. Kudos to you for making it so sad and touching.
Lakitalover chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Awww. I wouldn't normally call Fiona sweet, but there's really no other way to describe her in this chapter. Michaels' lucky she's being understanding enough to not use her more aggressive tactics to get her way. :)
Lakitalover chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I like that your narrative voice really enhances the cannon bits you've included in the story.
Lakitalover chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Jeez. This chapter is so happy and sad all at once. It's also the best and probably most meaningful erotic Michael and Fi fanfic moment I've ever read, so you get the award for that.
Lakitalover chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
I really like the ending of this chapter. It's just so fitting somehow.
Lakitalover chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Yeah. I don't know why the writers didn't bother to include something like this. I just always sort of assumed it happened in one of those off-camera time jumps. Of course, seeing Anson anticipate their every move and blow up the boat like that makes him seem way scarier.
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
You know, I feel like this is a necessary step towards Michael having a normal relationship that almost no one ever mentions. I like the direction you're taking this.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/4/2014
Fantastic writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Thanks for fixing the episode. It had many errors, especially the little tape recorder.
anon chapter 36 . 10/30/2013