Reviews for To Know You Is To Love You
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Primo-just completed the entire story-amazing! In a little over 36.000 words you hit every emotion. Took me from tension, compassion, tears and peals of laughter. You can write for me anytime-will you continue this story? Loved the humor in the will concerning Gabrielle's comeupence. Hooray for Juliette-finally put on her big girl panties and stood up to that Big B. Don't let any one tell you up played the sexual scenes wrong-I even prefer a little more explicit description after all that's why we choose to read M rated fanfics! To be continued?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Oh yes! Feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride today-thrill ride! You have taken us from dispair, to emotional fallout from death and suicide to discovery of love, lust and now humor. Dani and Nico's bathroom scene-Nico unbuckling the belt then parading in front of the kids-priceless. Visualize Dani's blush and kids gaping! LOL Continue the ride please!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
OMG-very good chapter! You can feel the angst among the characters here. Nico's pain is palpable when he tells Dani he knows about the suicide. WOW-suicide and the effect it has on those left behind. Wish I had found your story sooner. Love the way you have portrayed these people!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I realize you posted this months ago but I need to comment. My father and husband were active duty-I work on a military base. Thanks for the reverence for the military funeral and its rituals. I love the voice of fire you have given Dani. Not many of the other writers have portrayed her so strongly and her strength is what drew me to her. USA Network missed the boat when they cancelled these characters b/c there is so much more to explore here. Thanks for your work!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Love it. Its great. I enjoy this story. Hope u have a chance to finish this.
Country chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Just discovered this gem. Any plans to continue it?
JiraiyasGirl chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Love this!
Maradon chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I love this story, it is wonderful.
style28 chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
This story gets better and better! Excited for more! Thank you
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Enjoyed this chapter as well. Thanks for the update!
SciFiRN chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
This made me laugh! Great job and keep up the good work. Harvey, well he was hilarious and he and Nico sparring was just downright funny. And then Gabby, well you know how I feel about her, so you can go right ahead and knock her right on her ass.

Now, secret reviewer wench...I think it's damn petty to send a catty PM to an author and then block them so they can't respond. That's immature. If you have the balls to criticize, then you should have the balls to take the heat back. Boo on her, bad form and really, your story...barely hit PG-13 in my world. Damn...of course my world, well she better stay out of it. I'll give her nightmares ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Just got to say I hope she doesnt get pregnant...Ive read other fanfictions where she does and I don't like them nearly as well. In my opinion anyway. But I do love your story! your a talented writer and you are catching their personalities perfectly! nice job!
artzannie25 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
omfg! freaking fabulous! I am a HUGE Suits fan too! hehehehehe. this this is just THE BEST CHAPTER EVER! your response to the prude oh god it laughed so hard it took me a few to calm down enough to read the chapter. then you cracked me up again with all the gabcracks oh god. oh freaking god was this good. more more more!
Lisa1972 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
*giggle* Oh this was good! I love how they tore Gabrielle down...that was hilarious! :)
Amani's mom chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
This chapter is awesome. You wrote Harvey very well. The banter between Harvey and Nico was great! I can't wait to read more! Congrats on your new job!