Reviews for Who Dares, Wins
em38 chapter 5 . 2/8
Parts of this are actually incredibly offensive. The conclusions you draw about the 'emos' (as you call them) as well as your blatant disregard for (and dismissal of) the serious issue of suicide are incredibly inappropriate. I think you were trying to write a humorous story, and you achieved that it some aspects, but you did so at the expense of compassion for readers who might be going through some of the issues you belittled.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Yeah Mai kill Sokka for dat cut now any last words Sokka ha Naha
RevenantBlue chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Only thing I haven't liked about this story so far, Azula loved his sister dearly.. As you would see if you read the comics. But so far loving this story.
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I loved the fan girl bit and how they all just shut up when katara kissed him. Brill!
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Brilliant so far mate! YMCA? Amazing!
marinerecon97 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
hey hi there did you get this from the british sas motto"who dares win"
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Omg i love it when ppl do chapter's this fast! Thank you so much for not beating around the bush!
FalloutJohn chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
why not use a fat man or the C finder to kill cris
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Hehe, a Total Drama fanatic, too? Just like how I used to be! You know... before I got into Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Relevant info starting...now!

Great chapter, my friend. I just love giving authors the satisfaction by totally loving their stories! It swells my heart as much as it swells yours.

I find it funny when you kept saying, 'After awhile...' during the lemons. Haha! Genius! Absolute genius!

Yeah, I have to agree with you. Sokka is a buzzkillism. He won't leave them alone, will he?

Is this story still in progress? If so, I wonder what else your brilliant mind will think of. If not, that was a completely awesome experience you gave me, and I'll always cherish this story.

Looking forward to seeing more from you, my friend! :)
TheMentalbender92 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Never liked cris, it was a just killing
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Ugh, why?!

Why must the authors create such torture for their readers?
-Sigh- I loathe cliff hangers...

Keep working on that highly-designed keyboard of yours, my friend. Very entertained with your writing style!

You've gotten yourself a new fan to jot down on your list! :)
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Wow... No comment..

I guess Azula felt so insecure because of how Zuko intentionally insulted her...that...she couldn't bare it?

Again... No comment...

Well, tremendous chapters, my friend. I'm off to read to the others.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
It's a good start
TheMentalbender92 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Azula did the best thing for Zuko. and It is getting close to making it up
amanrocks112 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012