Reviews for Raison d'Être
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 3h
This story is AMAZING! I LOVE it so MUCH! Tis great!
WS chapter 12 . 7/18
Im actually very sad that you didn't finish this. That cliff hanger is torturous. But the story was very good. It was my very first crossover if Harry Potter and Katekyo Human and it has given me hope. Of course I know none will be the same but thanks anyway!
sophiewhettingsteel chapter 12 . 7/8
This is great! One of the best I've read! I hope you get back to it soon! :)
XxSunnaxX chapter 12 . 7/3
Oh my gosh!
Pleeeaasseee continue *o*
Wanna know if Harry gets to rest or if he'll find his will to live :)
PS. AWESOME STORY, GREAT WORK!
howlingblackwolf chapter 12 . 6/30
This is so good you should continue it.
lulabby14 chapter 12 . 6/13
Oh my goooooodddddd, really what else can I say this story is just sooo good! Jesus! Everything is amazing! Really, the characters, the plot, the description, the dialogue, everything! I was hooked in less than half the first chapter, I love how you make Harry such a tragic character yet he still manages to live, and help everyone in his unique way, and the way you shamed Iemitsu is just fabulous, there's nothing he can say to back himself up, I really want to se how his relationship with Nana is affected. I could go on and on about everything but I prefer to keep it short hehe.
I have fallen in love with your story, hopefully you will update soon, but everyone knows how real life can interfere, so take your time, this story is worth waiting for.
Best of wishes and lots of love
Lulabby14
FirePsycho14 chapter 12 . 6/10
I think that one of the main things that has really held my attention and incited my curiosity is when it's revealed, somehow in whatever way, that Harry is the Master of Death. Cool fix.
Lulumo chapter 12 . 6/5
Hmm... maybe this time Harry could tell then the truth and say just how tired he is and tell them he just want to sleep so there's no reason to cry.

And I'm kinda interested what will be Giotto's reaction when he that Harry is very much alive and look the same.
naturefire chapter 12 . 5/15
Love it! Deeply! Desperately! Absolutely!
Zayde chapter 12 . 5/5
So, I only started KHR so I could read something more of yours (I can't really do Teen Wolf), only to realize in chapter 11 that you haven't updated it since 2012.
Even then... It was so WORTH It!
Thanks.
kaze chapter 12 . 4/27
I can't believe I didn't realize that you are the same writer for "C'est La Vie"! (I was just too caught up with the stories..) Your stories are amazing! Hope more ideas would come to you to help write new chapters!
wildcat1144 chapter 12 . 4/25
*noises* because I don't have any words to describe how much I love this story
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 4/24
Your stories are so awesome. I finally see why you chose the title. Thanks for writing this. I'd love to see it continued at some point.
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 12 . 4/18
I hope you continue this story it trully was a wonderful read !
NatalieMcLarent chapter 12 . 4/5
Oh my! what a wonderfull story! please update again soon...