Reviews for Bremerhaven
Missfieryfist chapter 14 . 7/18
This is an incredible AU! Thanks for writing this!
missmillie13 chapter 14 . 5/16
I'm so glad you posted again! This story is great and you write so well. It's quite different from the original but very truthful nonetheless. Please, up soon ;)
Joanne chapter 14 . 5/15
Love love love this!
utility - singer chapter 14 . 5/13
So glad you've returned to this! I really love how you've described their comfort level with one another, that everything has been said and what was unsaid was felt. Beautiful.
Chelsea Oz chapter 14 . 5/13
Very good job portraying the horrors of wartime. Those poor men including Georg! I'm glad he has found Maria and she has been a rock to him.
RhizOneill chapter 14 . 5/13
Great chapter again. I have missed reading this story. Pleaae update the next chapter soon.
som04 chapter 14 . 5/13
hope this means your'll be back soon. Agreat update, with a cliffhanger. missed reading this story, great work. come back soon. :) :)
Maria chapter 14 . 5/12
Please post more! I love this! Update soon!
Ohh so glad to see an update! Love love love your story! Hope you will update again soon
charleybec chapter 14 . 5/12
Ooooo, I'm so glad you're back! I love this story and I hope you continue writing it. This was a great chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next!
augiesannie chapter 14 . 5/12
SO SO glad you are back. Another beautifully written, tautly plotted update. I love this version of M&G's story, and they way they are so comfortable together that words are not necessary. And I ache for them, I really do. Please come back soon and help them find happiness.
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 5/12
UnfollowTheSun chapter 14 . 5/12
An intriguing chapter and expertly written as expected. So glad you've returned to this story, I love how dark and unpredictable the plot is. I hope Georg and Maria hatch a cunning plan to escape those ghastly Nazis soon :)
BlossomOfEdelweiss chapter 14 . 5/12
This definitely way different from actual story line, but i'm enjoying reading it. Can't for the next chapter so happy you've returned to continue the story.
Very atmospheric - look forward to the next update.