Reviews for Bremerhaven
UnfollowTheSun chapter 13 . 2/25
This is a truly amazing piece of writing. You have a gift. So detailed & emotional. I love it & I only hope you return soon with a happy conclusion to the tale. Don't leave your fans in suspense for too long eh :) Beautifully done!
NanahBelle chapter 1 . 1/2
Please, please, please finish this story!
Scot chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow! Glad you're back - you've had us all scared something had happened to you! Can we have another chapter shortly? I love this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Wonderful story, please finish it!
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Awwww. Sweet story.
Whatever next?
Bransonduteraol chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Have enjoyed the chapters so far, but am waiting to move from all the pain and
suffering into happier times. Eager to know how they get out of Bremerhavn and
join the children again.
Anna chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
I'm dying to know how this ends!
Jceg chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Yeah! I was just thinking about this story. Thank you for posting.
bransonduteraol chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Thank you! Thank you! for this latest chapter - I've been watching every day
for the story to continue and today I was pleasantly surprised. Good work!
lemacd chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
once again i was thinking about your story and wondering if you were going to come back and voila... the next day i have an update. it was wonderful. i truly love this story. there is something about the way that you have them admitting their love for each other and yet doubting at the same time that just... i find it clever and gut wrenching. i love gut wrenching.
som04 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Number 1, I'm glad your back, you kept me hanging there far too long, lol. ;)

And the 2, WOW, this was beautifully written and very emotinal, I loved reading it, and love your idea to this story very much, thanks for the update, hope you can get back soon. Great work once again.

:) :)
augiesannie chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
WELCOME BACK! So thrilled to see this new chapter. As always, the writing is beautiful, the emotions leaping off the page.
When I first started to read the bedpan-and-feeding thing, I thought it was merely cute. But it is really a serious matter, isn't it? It's a metaphor for their growing intimacy, and his dependence on her, and her growing confidence in his love for her.
Just wonderful.
RhizOneill chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter. I am so glad that Georg is alright and have Maria is with him. More please soon!
utility - singer chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I am really enjoying your writing! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Love the story so far and keep looking for the next chapters every day. This is a critical
juncture - between life and death! Please give us an update. ...Thanks. Bransonduter