Reviews for Bremerhaven
oh please keep going!
drowsylittledame chapter 16 . 8/15
Please continue this story! I love it! :)
Stormtrooper1 chapter 16 . 5/6
OMG! You updated! You cannot believe how happy I am! It was great, as always. Please, keep it going!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 16 . 4/7
This is such a wonderful story! Update soon!
Lyannette Zoe Cullen chapter 16 . 1/2
Please, update soon. Love the story! The way you use the angst of him, the Captain's, not knowing if he would end in prison and the way he is taking care of her. Maria's angst, because she doesn't know what's there's status as a couple.
IDontKnowYourSignal chapter 16 . 1/1
Wow! This story is absolutely brilliant! I'm so glad you updated it because I hadn't read any of the previous chapters before today. Loved it! I hope you keep updating. Thank you.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Nice to see an update with this story.
The way Georg expects and accepts that his fate in England will likely not be a happy one, but hopes for the best for Maria was lovely.
The way he ran off after turning green while she skinned the animal was amusing, and the way he did everything he could to make sure she would be okay, to the point of giving her Agathe's ring was beautiful.
augiesannie chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
SO thrilled to see this update! I love the way their love shines through all the fear and tension around them - leaves me aching for a happy ending. Loved the use of the ring as an object in the story. This has always been a favorite story for me!
RhizOneill chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
What a lovely surprise. It has been so long have I read this. Great chapter. I have miss reading this story. I hope to read more of this story soon.
eve1993 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Aww I'm so glad you updated! I've been rereading your story for the past year. I really love reading it, it's one of the most beautiful stories out there. Oh I hope they'll be alright and especially Georg, I don't think I can bare to see him hurt again.
NanahBelle chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
you have no idea how much I've been hoping you'd update! this is one of my all time favorite stories! The update notification popped up on my phone and I literally squealed! please, please, please continue!
BlossomOfEdelweiss chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
What a nice surprise to see this update. I honestly thought it was going to be an unfinished story. This has been a wonderful read and I'm so glad that you added another chapter. I love how different it is from other fanfics and you do such a great job of keeping them both in character yet also showing how what they have been through is changing them. Hope to see another update soon.
charleybec chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Oh, I'm so glad you have updated this story. Luckily I have a good memory so I didn't have to try and recall where the story was up to. I really hope you continue this story again soon. I've really enjoyed it and I can't bear to be left hanging again.
Lauren chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Such a clever fic. Hope you post more soon.
Tara chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
I love the morose atmos you've created in this story. Very dark. It's like I'm in the middle of a war zone with Georg and Maria. Hope you update soon. Need to get our couple to a happier place after their ordeal.