Reviews for Loki's Revenge
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Your story is excellent. For one, it is seriously hot, but besides that, it is a very interesting story line. It made me want to keep reading more of what would happen next!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
aw! sobs! T3T why did Loki have to run away!? Things could finally be nice between them...Well it was an absolutely amazing fiction anyway and i loved reading it (juts goes to show how twisted my mind really is...XD)
Perverted-Panty-Thief chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story! I find it very hard to find any decent storylines that have a DomLoki and SubThor, and it is a shame as it is one of my favorite pairings. Excellent job.
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was the most amazing, heart touching fanfic I have read in a long time. I absolutely love it. Your story has just made me have yet a new favorite yaoi pairing in my collection. Thank you.
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww Loki... :(

tumblr_
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
DIRTY PART TIIIIIIIIIIME. YIPPPEEE! It's so nice and long too, ehehehehhe, pun...

OMG OMG Loki is PISSED. Thoroughly pissed, and he has no qualms showing it. It's time like this when I feel very sorry for Thor being a dunderhead. If only he'd paid a little more attention to Loki after everything came out he wouldn't be in this situation. And now, he's weak, tied down and being bitch slapped by his little brother. I mean, his little Loki.

Clearly Thor has guilt if he is instantly afraid and acknowledges that Loki could kill him.

"Now for once put that mouth of yours to good use." *spazzing out* Well, live each day like there is no tomorrow I reckon. If Thor *were* to kill Loki the next day for such actions, Loki would certainly die with a grin of "I-PWNED-YOU-BITCH".

AH MA GERD. Just do it Thor, for preparations for later. And the fangirls... om nom nom!

Oh dear Horus, you brilliantly described how Thor sees Loki's beauty. I got all tingly inside like a love struck school girl, which I never really have been. Except when I found out who Hiddles was...
And the thought of a young Loki being kissed by some man with a nice thick beard makes me very happy. Because...Loki being molested by a variety men is lovely. Ehehehe...

" It was still Loki, though, still Thor's Loki." YES. Thor's Loki. Yes. Loki could get away with anything from Thor.

YES! take the pleasure Loki, take it! You deserve it!

OH ASDFAGSFD LOKI IS SO FIERCE AND DOMINANT. He's like completely one track minded at the moment, he sees nothing else. It's interesting to see Thor all humiliated and weak, but at least he IS enjoying it somewhat, otherwise it would take the magic out of it.

Its so strange to see Loki telling Thor to spread his legs, and you've done it SO well.

*cries* LOKI YOUR VIOLENCE IS SCARING ME!

*crying more* Loki is a complete disaster, he is terribly troubled. His actions scream desperate, he is like a mad man. Its not unexpected, but the way you have presented it is amazing, extremely convincing and well thought out.

OMG, its just like Loki to turn things around. ""Is this what you wanted Thor? Is this why you spared my life? Not out of kindness but because or your own twisted desires?" I love this, it stays true to 'Loki'

*drools* Dayum, cannot complain on the smex, especially with the perfect reason for having Loki top Thor. ASGDFASFD THOR ENJOYING IT. Of course he is, its a secret fantasy, and its his little Loki, not some trollish stranger.

Yes! Poor Thor, he has strength to still tell Loki he loves him. And always will. Of course he does, but Loki is much too blinded by hate to see or even comprehend that. He doesn't want it to all get better, he wants his revenge and everyone under his boot and to make them suffer for all the pain welled up inside him. Kisses and hugs aren't going to magically take that away. He wants some destruction.

*wipes tears* What an ending...I saw you said there will not be more, and I won't be a pain and ask you for more, but leaving it like this was a horrible thing to do Alex LOL, you hear? HORRIBLE- How on earth will Thor escape the chains and make himself decent-ish before someone walks in seeing him full of dried man juice and such? AHAHHA! No, that wasn't my first thought, I'm just playing. But Siriusly, there would be so much more to this. What would Thor do the next time he saw Loki? How long could Loki hide for? How would they each handle a next pointed confrontation? So many questions that I'll have to make up myself when I sleep just now lol.

But to wrap up, this was an excellent piece of work my darling, my first Loki-top-Thor, and it was wonderful. It had meaning and passion, it wasn't a stupid doodle where Thor suddenly decides to play Thorina and bend over. Your emotions were spot on, interacts incredibly life-like and the smex raw enough to chaff my throat. You manage to touch the readers and draw us in where we feel everything the characters do, so GOOD JOB!

Do tell me if you get tired of my complimenting your skill, I do not want to be a pain in the butt. For now that is Loki's job. Yesss...mwahahaha!

Loki Doki, I must sleep now. Coulson will have to wait for the weekend, this was my last day available for reading. And it was well spent! *pets* Thank you, your Kingly-ness
spopococ chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I've only recently started reading this pairing, and a majority of the time, the characters are so... Disappointing. They're written as complete Mary Sues of their own right, or Loki just becomes a snivelling mess, and it can be horribly off putting.

This, however, is beautiful.

The dynamic is exactly how I would expect and imagine, and it makes it that much more enjoyable to read.

Your use of descriptive terms are fantastic, and I found myself so absorbed in not only a smoking lemon, but a dark and believable story line.

Amazing work.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
poor Loki, go Thor! :D Oh wait... Poor both of them.
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
oh my god...hottest thing i have EVER read!
Grayanotoxin chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aaand Thor is left naked, thoroughly debauched, and still chained to the bed... :D Either Loki's going to have to come free him, or someone is going to walk into a shocking scene.

Side note- "He was mortal in these cuffs. Did all mortals feel so vulnerable?" He's already been mortal after being banished to Midguard; he should be familiar with the feeling.

Good job, though! I enjoyed it.
Amanad chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like the way you wrote this.
GabrielsLoveSlaveLokiFTWincest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*sobs into my stuffed buffalo*
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Anyway this can continue?

It is really excellent. Very well written, from the first line that made ma laugh: " ... and he had feigned a panic attack ... " to the line of tenderness "'And Loki,' Thor continued, his tone sincere. 'I will always love you.'"

Please consider continuing.
DaphneyQuinn chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I both love and hate this. I love the story but hate the feeeeeeels.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OMG! WOW! I am blown away by this! Extraordinary!