Reviews for To begin one journey
AliusNeo chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
wow, that was quite the read! so many good bits, and I really like how your set the stage for what is to come. Seems strange that Allen is 21 and has had a fiance for 10 years... arranged marriage maybe?
I liked how this also really built the Batman-Family dynamic, though I'm surprised we didn't see any Tim Drake! Guess he's busy with the Titans or something :p.
Also the breakdown of the first RP Storyline you gave will be handy for new readers lol.
Really liked this tale, even on its own as a Batman-Family story this works on so many levels; Dicks aggressive side being unleashed through Allen is a nice touch, its usually a side we dont get to see in Dick, but it's good to know that there is atleast one person in the world who can piss Nightwing off and not get thrown into jail on a frequent basis (Jason Todd doesn't count)
AliusNeo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was really good. The part about young Allen in Sams room almost had me tear up :'(
There's also an instance where you call Allen Ryan lol. Its closer to the begining, 3rd paragraph in :p. Hope to see a Toby Origin soon!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 9/15/2012