Reviews for One Year
Ryla chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I find your stories very touching, I don't know why except that it is maybe a reflection of a tiny bit of each of us that could be if things were different... or maybe for some of us aren't much different at all :D Don't know if that makes sense but good job on the story anyway!LOL
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Good story.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
loved the happy ending!
MartaJ chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I liked it really much, love the way you write
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"His welcome-home party is a subdued affair, but there's cake, and he makes a joke about being allowed to eat with real silverware."

Oh god this made me LOL. Clint I think your jokes are funny.

I love this, so much. "It's about marking the passing of time." This is just so perfect. I'm so horrible at reviews. I apologize. But really I love all of your writing and it's all so poignant and I love the little moments of friendship like unscrewing the door and drinking mojitos with Natasha and. Ramble.
hellseries chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yes, as a matter of fact, I *do* know how hard that is!

Well done!
horselover28 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was great! I'm a major fan of angst, but I'm really glad you didn't kill him off. But it would also be a good story ending, like make another version of this story, just with a different ending. By the way, I tend to speak a bit weirdly, so that's how I write.
scintillatingshards chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
that was really touching and well done. really got the feel of time passing.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
great :) loved the day-by-day numbers idea, gave the story a nice flow
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
this really really really cool!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Sensational... Beautiful, and so very realistic... I loved every word, the timeline, the story and plot and- oh I just want to hug you for writing that!

*SS/PF*
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
WOW.

I think... I might have a favourite angst-y Clint fic. Aside from Four Days, that is. You have a way with writing angst. It's never too much, I'm never cringing, I'm swamped with the right feels, though. It's perfect. There's almost an air of something satirical, what with your characterisation, but it's so realistic, it's nearly tangible. Like I could cocoon myself in a blanket of your well written angst. It makes me so ridiculously happy when you post something, regardless of whoever it features (but I do believe you write Clint best, and Tony's a close second), because I know I'll be getting quality. Please don't stop with the Avengers-angst, you write it so naturally. It's brilliant.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Gosh, I love your stories. :)
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, you didn't kill anybody! :) That was really a great way of handling Clint's life and problems. I do like that the took Natasha (or she just forced herself along) to Jamaica.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was really well written, and so realistic. I loved it - Thanks for sharing it!