Reviews for Christmas Miracle
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Emily was never a villainess. She was the victim of her circumstances. I couldn't imagine living with the abuse and bullying she did for a year or more. It definitely changes your perception of yourself and your world.

Thank you for the great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed your story. I'm happy for Emily...she deserves more than she gets. Thanks.
jh728 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Lovely story. I have a soft spot for Emily too. I'm glad she won this round.
Thanks for the read.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Reading this, and rereading some classic DWP works by Telanu, I can't help but miss GOOD DWP writing. If only fandoms weren't so fickle... I'd kill to read good DWP more often. Nicely done.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was wonderful! The best Emily story I have ever read - I hope you will write many, many more!
bhut chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was a nice story. You make team Semily sound great. Thanks for posting the story - it has really brightened up my morning.
Alsike chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice. I always felt that Emily ought to be rewarded for her unswerving loyalty and competence, and I love the way Serena tends to be characterized in fic, as someone impossibly beautiful, but also so smart and creative and talented that to her her beauty is almost beside the point. For Emily, who, as you said in this, never gets praise for what she does well, and only criticism for not being perfect enough, having someone who has such a positive self-image, and whose image of Emily is also positive and supportive, would be the best thing that could happen to her, and would be a very well-deserved reward.