Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow that was brutal! poor Seto:( he went through so much Hell because of Gozaburo and he has to deal with his enemies, and he almost got killed.

I wonder who tried to kill him?

I'm so glad he's okay:) Mokuba needs his big brother.
jessi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
What a great story! I really liked the brotherhood bond between Seto and Mokuba!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
*takes a deep breath* AW... *lets out a massive squeal*

That was the CUTEST thing ever! Okay, maybe "cute" isn't the right word since what they did to Kaiba was ANYTHING but cute. But still, the whole concept and how even Yugi showed up... that really made my heart melt. And LOL, Joey... he never ceases to crack me up. _

Very well-written, as always. XD You showed a new side of Kaiba, his... gentler side, so to speak. He tries too hard to hide it throughout the series... Why can't he stop being a jerk for once and let his heart of gold shine though? Hahaha. XD Anyways, wonderful job! Totally loved this. _

PS: those business rivals? Can you say OUCH? Yeesh, they totally need a new hobby. XD
SparkzLight chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
WOW that was really well written... Can you plz discontinue? That would be so cool!
Hikari Amaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow, that was good! It was sad and sweet and had a beautiful ending. I love the relationship between Seto and Mokuba! I wish people would write more fics like this. - Amaya
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I liked the story. It was sweet without being overly sentimental. Seto's ordeal was awful (thanks for not being too graphic with the torture details), especially at the end where he didn't think he was going to make it.

It kind of felt like this was a chapter in a longer story because I kept expecting to find out who Seto's kidnapper was, but even without that detail it came to a satisfying conclusion.
led zeppelin girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
well, I guess this means that I've read all of your stories. I LOVED them all, and I would appreciate if you would R&R my fic which I intend to submit to this site. pu-LEZE!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?
*Sniffles* Again, I thought you were going to KILL HIM! AH!
*Sniffles* You better not...he needs a hug.
And some chocolates.
Icing :P
NSW chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
_ awesome!
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
good
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
i liked this fic alot your a great weriter i like the fics were seto gets hurt please dont think im weird
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
amazing, sad, very good.
rhy-k chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
UPDATE!NOW !I'm putting you on my alert list.

i loved it.

Ps: R& R my story
saphie chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hey, awesome chapter. i've been TRYING t look for a good Seto (or if you want to call him Seto) story and this actually the first one I've seen that is good. i'll be waiting for the next chapter to come up ok! Keep up the good work!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
That was great! Hehe, strange that I read this story a long time ago and am just now reviewing it... I loved it when Mokuba said, "Yeah well... he's gunna get better!" Ah Mokuba is so cool! He my fav chara. Then Seto is 2nd. KAIBA BROTHERS RULE!