Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
carmpietri chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
hm. guess you can't write more since the stories finished...but could you write another one like this?
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
:'-O This is so sad! I mean it ended happily and all, but... I need get a hold of myself or something, I'm not used to crying so much... great fic!
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Kyra Windwood chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
kyra:(looks at the badly beaten seto) ouch! thats gotta hurt.

Wizard: gee, ya think
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Nice story... though maybe you should bump the rating up to PG13.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Pretty good for your first fanfic! Violent, but it's still pretty good. Sorry that I'm not

commenting on the aspect of the story that can be improved.
SetoRulez chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Poor Seto! Good work on the fic though, it was really exciting. Keep it up!

- SetoRulez
KaibasGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
So sweet ! I love this fic / And im glad it is not hentai or yaoi . They really abuse the character of the um... characters.
Ninya chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
WOW!(ect)

this is a lot like what the original creator would do. i'm jealous! if i tried that i would fail miserably! but on the pics, u should make Kaiba hotter.
Asher Tye To lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Now the question remains as to the identities of the kidnappers.
Nostalgia of the Forest Door chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
OMG! Great fic! Whenever a fic can get me to the point of crying, it's an extremely good fic! If this were a chapter fic, I'd tell you to "write more" or "COntinue, dammit!" but since the whole story was told in one sitting, there isn't really much to say except, YOU'RE ONE DAMN GOOD AUTHOR!

(E-Mail me at , the other E-mail won't work)
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
n.n
Mystical Elf1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
You have an excellent plot~! Continue!
Aqua chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *sniff,sniff* i loved it!
Katarik chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
KILL! KILL THE PERSON WHO DARED ORDER SETO HURT!MUST KILL!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »