Reviews for Save Me
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 65 . 11/22/2014
An interesting story. It almost seems more of a story of the Malfoy family and Hermione/George than Harry/Draco. I enjoyed the story, it was very different.
rebelghost85 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
And... sexual tension released. Hopefully this becomes a healthy relationship eventually. I don't have much hope for the short term.
rebelghost85 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Andromeda is stone cold ruthless. Personal tragedy will do that to someone. I wonder how things will change or even if they will.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 65 . 6/30/2014
totally loved this fic
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
had to make your reader's cry on the first chapter I HATE RON but Harry and Hermione here is so sad
mangareader54 chapter 65 . 6/29/2014
I hope you enjoyed writing this story because let tell you this I have cried more than five times because of it. Plus I had the pleasure of finding it a midnight and it is now 4 am that I finish this story. Be highly proud of it becaise it was beautifully written, the characterization was amazing, the plot flowed so smoothly, and there is so much more I could compliment you on but that would take forever and I require sleep, so I shall leave you with this pathetic attempt at a review.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
So sad. It makes me weep.
GlambertMatt chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Did you intentionally write this story to be depressing? LOL ... I mean it is well written and I am so interested to see what happens next but I am also so excited for when people start to be a bit happier lol

Matty
GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ok so not the start I was expecting when I opened this fic ... Excellent start though, I totally felt Harry's emotions the way you wrote that.

Matt
LandlessLord chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
I like te story, my only question is my you didn't use The Hippocratic Oath to justify Hermione's actions towards Narcissa against Toadface ?
Bleeding Destruction chapter 65 . 9/5/2013
You have written such an excellent story. It made me laugh; it made me cry, and I enjoyed every second of it. You also have an excellent taste in music.

I look forward to reading your future works.
twinmomma chapter 65 . 7/6/2013
Great story
torajune28 chapter 65 . 7/5/2013
This story was very fun to follow. I really loved, the story line, their meeting, the reunions, the strange looks on the relationships. Everything. Thank you so much for writing this, I'm glad I came across it!
torajune28 chapter 64 . 7/5/2013
I went teary eyed for a second! This means happiness has landed and all is well! YUS
torajune28 chapter 63 . 7/5/2013
:) ALL WILL BE WELLLLL They'll talk and forgive each other and happy families will be everywhere! YEY