Reviews for Save Me
Drarry-Lisa chapter 65 . 7/1
Very beautiful
Dimplz chapter 65 . 6/22
This was a touching story. I like best the characterizations of the Malfoys as a loving family unit. It goes along with my headcanon. Thanks for writing. :)
karinuuzumaki chapter 65 . 10/30/2015
This story successfully drained out all of my tears. Now my eyes goes puffy and red all day. Also a runny nose :")
What an amazing story you have here. Malfoy's family always been my favorite, adding drarry into the family drama and it comes to a perfection. I am so hypnotised by the story, I need to read it straight from 8pm to 1am, and its totally worth it. One of the best harry potter's fanfiction i've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this
xoxo,
karin
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 65 . 11/22/2014
An interesting story. It almost seems more of a story of the Malfoy family and Hermione/George than Harry/Draco. I enjoyed the story, it was very different.
rebelghost85 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
And... sexual tension released. Hopefully this becomes a healthy relationship eventually. I don't have much hope for the short term.
rebelghost85 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Andromeda is stone cold ruthless. Personal tragedy will do that to someone. I wonder how things will change or even if they will.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 65 . 6/30/2014
totally loved this fic
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
had to make your reader's cry on the first chapter I HATE RON but Harry and Hermione here is so sad
mangareader54 chapter 65 . 6/29/2014
I hope you enjoyed writing this story because let tell you this I have cried more than five times because of it. Plus I had the pleasure of finding it a midnight and it is now 4 am that I finish this story. Be highly proud of it becaise it was beautifully written, the characterization was amazing, the plot flowed so smoothly, and there is so much more I could compliment you on but that would take forever and I require sleep, so I shall leave you with this pathetic attempt at a review.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
So sad. It makes me weep.
GlambertMatt chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Did you intentionally write this story to be depressing? LOL ... I mean it is well written and I am so interested to see what happens next but I am also so excited for when people start to be a bit happier lol

Matty
GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ok so not the start I was expecting when I opened this fic ... Excellent start though, I totally felt Harry's emotions the way you wrote that.

Matt
LandlessLord chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
I like te story, my only question is my you didn't use The Hippocratic Oath to justify Hermione's actions towards Narcissa against Toadface ?
Bleeding Destruction chapter 65 . 9/5/2013
You have written such an excellent story. It made me laugh; it made me cry, and I enjoyed every second of it. You also have an excellent taste in music.

I look forward to reading your future works.
twinmomma chapter 65 . 7/6/2013