Reviews for Housebreaking
Jake chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Well, we certainly know now that Jackie, sarcasm and painkillers do not end well. On that note, shouldn't it be illegal to make a psych profile from someone on heavy painkillers? Or was the mention of her receiving them 4 hourly instead of 8 hourly meant to infer that someone wanted her sent to Arkham? Anyway, excellent story I am going to be so disappointed when I finish these
Jake chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Despite everything else, you can't help but see how much Jackie and Eddie care for each other.
Jake chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Go Jackie! I just love how realistically her skills / personality has been developed throughout this story. It is never unbelievable, unlike many other story's I've seen which have henchgirls gunning down mountains of mooks as soon as they commit to a Rouge.
Jake chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great first chapter, although I am very sad that this is the second last of the current Jackie and Eddie stories. As always I am very surprised these don't have more reviews. I think it must be the format.
titan616 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
You know you have it bad when you do a little jig as your escorted in chains into a infamous insane asylum.

Well, Jackie's first heist was a real disaster, though their choice in costumes was great. No wonder thing's went so poorly, seeing as it took Batman all of two seconds to figure out the Riddler's clue. I hope Grief's first heist goes better than that.

Jackie's use of anagrams was great. And I've rarely seen such a fine example of Arkham's revolving door policy; Batman's pays a brief visit and has to pull escaping inmates out of the woodwork while he's there.
Lilybet chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
The only woman alive who cheers when getting to Arkham! Wonderful.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Love it! XD

I love all the quotes from it.
"He burned my house down, okay? We were playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey and the fire extinguisher was full of kerosene and then Jervis wanted won tons but Crane was pissy about the slippers and Harley put pretzels in my bra and Question almost shot me in the head and then Eddie broke everyone out of Arkham and we went to the beach and then we robbed the convention and now I'm here. End of story."

"I'm really going to Arkham? FANTASTIC!"

'Eddie winced slightly as he saw that the clown's purple suit was shredded from neck to heels, as if he'd been bounced around inside a giant cheese grater. Maybe he had. Nothing was impossible when it involved the Joker.'

Awesome chapter.

Can't wait for 'The Big House'!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
At what point does Jackie get her court hearing? Near as I can tell, the authorities are going to have to spring her for failure to provide counsel, withholding her medicine, failure to read her her rights and god only knows what else. Even if they deem her insane, she still retains certain rights which seem to be being trampled to the extent that any competent legal professional could have her on the streets in minutes, with a nice settlement for not suing the GCPD into oblivion.

(In other words, while fun, completely ignoring jurisprudence probably isn't the best way to go.)
Kereea chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Should have known Jackie'd get called crazy.
HoneyBunny114 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Did anyone else do a little happy dance at the bit where it says 'with the words 'Arkham Asylum' ? Thank you for updating so soon! i liked this chapter :)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I think that once Edward gets his feet under himself, he'll be coming after Jackie with blood in his eyes. Enough that he'll forego his normal MO and not leave clues about whatever crimes he's going to commit in the process of getting her back.
Kereea chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Oh boy, this just gets worse and worse...
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 10/17/2012

Poor Jackie.

I never knew there was a difference between prisons and jails...
Lilybet chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oh no! How will they get out of this one? Probably not is the answer, but it'll be fun seeing them try! Look forward to the next chapter. LB
Fell4 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Agh *cries* Poor Jackie! (I should prob be worrying about the Riddler but...)
She's being more brave than I would be if I were facing Robin-esp knowing he would prob be wanting revenge for the opera house!