Reviews for Alex into the Future
AlexXGia chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Ok, this chapter is a litlle confusing but i still like it... keep up the good work.
AlexXGia chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I really, really, like this story! p
LolXD chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Lol good story but if its just me what happened to past Alex with the coma I would of preferred if xavier and sapphire escaped and got to there family's and they rescued everyone but then revealing that the crazy lady was Dubois! That would of been cool! And they all lived happily ever after and sapphire and xavier got a real love interest! That would of been good but again I didn't write this story so yeh but in overall result it was good but I didn't like the fact that Alex died but like I said I didn't write this story! Peace out!
macas1 chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
i agree with the guest who comment before me but he was still wrong!

it didnt go great-good-ok-boring-y am i reading this?

it was more like awesome-great-very good-good

love it but it cant end like that! you have to continue it and when you do (or if u start) please pm me
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Ok soooooo... this story was just plain...well how do i put this nicely... DUMB! it got worse be the minute... started out great...to good...okay... read it anyways even if it sucks...boring...ok why m i reading this? Thts how i felt like chap by chap... :( from 1-10 i give it -100 may sound harsh but it the truth...:)
Andres02 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Please continue it, i want to know what happens next. Great story since the beginning.
L3xand chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
AWESOME!
Bgnsteal chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Awe! Poor Alex and Gia! D,:

More! I want MORE!
L3xand chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
fantastic! dont be worried if the chapters is a bit longer, i think is awesome (like that word!) to make a story longer than other ones.
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
xD Alex is pissed! The part when he hit his fist on the table!

I cant wait for more!
Ghostukine chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
leave xavier alone you clowns
Grecia427 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I sooooo saw that one coming. You just gave it away looong before you knew it. I mean a liguar, his name being Alex, and Alex the lion hating the name Xavier. But I loved it, keep on writing!

Update or else
Bgnsteal chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Yay! A new chapter!

The flower part! xD soo fucking funny! Also the rock!

Sorry hope ur feeling better! :(

Oh! And thank u! That was a suprize at the end! So thanks! xD
MysteryCooper 101 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This is an amazing story. I wonder what happens next. Nice ending. I can't wait! Please update soon!
Magnolialioness chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
You are doing great on the story. Poor Gia getting hit in the head like that. Love the story keep it going.