Reviews for Mariscola
Ultracape chapter 4 . 8/31
Only Jack O'Neill could be flat on his back, not talking, not moving, not anything, and have two people who he never met want to murder him and now two almost killing him, including Sam. Only Jack!
Rauz chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Jack Whumping indeed.

That was intense, maybe even too intense sometimes. There were moments I thought Sam and Jack (most of all Jack) weren't going to make it.

Great story really. I liked that you took your time with the healing process, the 'ship' and the rescue.
Tamolino chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
Great, great, great!
foghornclj chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Yay! So great! :D
foghornclj chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
No! No! No! Nooooooo! Nooooooooo! Don't do this to me! SAM AND JACK FOREVER!
Demetra83 chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
A complete wonderful story ! Loved it ! Thank you so much for that ;)
Demetra83 chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
I love George ;)
Demetra83 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Nice chapter, looking forward to the end :)
Demetra83 chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
I'm affraid of Jack's behaviour on the next chapter... Maybe with Pasha's death, maybe he will have his memories back, forgetting the year he spent with Sam... :'(
The best is keep reading, so 'ill have my answers
Demetra83 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
This is a story ! I was lol at the moment Jack asked for horses ! I'd love to see General Hammond's face !
Demetra83 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
That's a relief that Jack finally found the gate and Sam is now aware of James' real face !
A really lovely story !
StarnightSam chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Very very good! Enjoyed it a lot.
On to your next one.
immerrda chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
I sat and read this all in one sitting on my iPad and absolutely loved it. Your style of writing is wonderful! I enjoyed all the twists and turns - all the angst and the ship. Can't wait to read more of your stories. I am so glad that I found you!
fanka77 chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
A whole month without Net! It was a nightmare! But I came back and must say that it was one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you!
yol chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
Sorry for taking so long to review, my husband was just discharged from coronary bypass surgery after two weeks post surgery. He's finally home, much to be grateful for.
Loved this story and after reading last four chapters I think you did a nice job on this and am looking forward to you other stories as well. Please keep writing as your stories always make me have some time for myself, especially since so much as happen last two weeks. Thanks and you put so much effort on your storylines, which of course am grateful for, take care.