Reviews for The Paternity and the Promise
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/30
Wow, I had forgotten about his donation. I would have assumed that he would have deposed it? Interesting prospect. As for the hot wall sex...YUM! This true to character, as always:) loved it, as always:)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Excellent one shot. I loved it. I needed some great B&B fanfiction. :)
Noie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was brilliant. You have really mastered the perfect one-shot. There is case, there is banter, there is smut, there is tender sentimentality. Great, great job. Less than 48 hours to go! Thanks for posting and keeping us entertained this summer!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Sweet story! That prompt you were presented with seemed challenging but this was a wonderful rendering of it! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love how it's all hot and steamy and then BOOM! Seriousness. Indeed, she would hope Christine would never think twice about the life that she has with 2 parents who love her. And then you switch back with ease to the bantering. LOVE it.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was fabulous! I love it! Good job on the scenario!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So funny! And so B&B!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
what an interesting way to approach a difficult prompt. And the bonus simply great
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Good work on a difficult twist prompt.
thorteso chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was a lot of fun! Great dialogue too!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Great story! Wonderful read!
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was great. I love the way you went about complying with the prompt, because I would have so much trouble wrapping my brain around Booth saying no to another child with Brennan. This I could see though. I also love the line that he shouldn't have been allowed to pick out cereal that day. Awesome!

As for the wall sex, well I'm sure they've both thought about it. You've given them what they want. Big time.

I really x o love everything about this. Their conversation both before and after the action did seem just so them
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was delicious. Classic banter. It was great! :)
KKKat chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this Story ;-)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Seriously great fic! Had it all, humor, hot times and serious times, loved it :)