Reviews for Courage
Taterlicious00 chapter 15 . 3/11/2020
One of my favorite things about this story is the traveling. Lots of fanfics make it where Link can travel by foot or horse and be across Hyrule at the end of the day. But you make it realistic. Towns have been added in and it takes several days or weeks to travel from place to place. Sometimes they have to camp or stay at a inn depending on where they are located. It shows your skills as a writer. To be able to tie everything together and make it your own, but still tell the story of Ocarina of Time.
Taterlicious00 chapter 14 . 3/11/2020
Such a good chapter! Lots of interesting dialogue! And a great action scene!
Taterlicious00 chapter 13 . 3/9/2020
Poor Malon!
Taterlicious00 chapter 12 . 3/9/2020
haha. Sheik struck a nerve!
Taterlicious00 chapter 11 . 3/3/2020
Awesome!
Taterlicious00 chapter 10 . 3/3/2020
Interested to read into the backstory of the general in the next chapter
Taterlicious00 chapter 9 . 3/3/2020
Excited to find out who will help train Link.
Taterlicious00 chapter 8 . 3/3/2020
Poor Link!
Taterlicious00 chapter 7 . 3/3/2020
This is my favorite chapter yet! Lots of backstory and we get to read from Sheik's POV!
Taterlicious00 chapter 6 . 3/3/2020
Good chapter!
Taterlicious00 chapter 5 . 3/2/2020
I think Link might be a little rusty.
Taterlicious00 chapter 4 . 3/2/2020
This chapter took me back to the first time I played Ocarina of Time, my first run-in with the wolfos terrified me lol. Great writing!
Taterlicious00 chapter 3 . 3/2/2020
It's a short chapter, but a necessary one to fill in the blanks. Awesome job!
Taterlicious00 chapter 2 . 3/2/2020
I love the way you portray Sheik in this! I will never be able to picture Sheik any other way after reading this.
Taterlicious00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
I read this years ago and I just now rediscovered this masterpiece! It's one of the best Zelda fanfics I've read. It's so original and unique.I love what you have come up with.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »