Reviews for Courage
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2019
Awesome chapter and story!
The Unplanner chapter 19 . 1/12/2019
This whole exchange felt like something out of Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann. (If you don't know what that is, I highly recommend looking it up. It's the MANLIEST and AWESOMEST anime ever made!) Zelda/Sheik knows who the real protagonist is supposed to be, but she needs to build up his confidence step by step.

Link, your sword is the sword that's gonna pierce the heavens! But you don't need to believe in yourself, not yet. Believe in the Zelda who believes in you!
Awakening5 chapter 19 . 1/10/2019
I absolutely love Zelda here! I love her even more if she and Sheik are the same (which this chapter hints towards, though it could easily be misdirection). It's almost like she's being the two types of motivators Link needs, and when she doesn't have the mask on, she can't help but let her complete faith in him come through. Along with some gentle correction of his mistakes. Great stuff!
Neo-Devil chapter 19 . 1/10/2019
tbh, I've played and beaten Ocarina of time and have played smash since melee, I know who Sheik actually is, but for anyone, in the oh so off chance they don't, I shall not spoil in this comment. Seriously if anyone who reads this comment doesn't know, then my only response is: Are you living under a rock or something?

Now I don't mean to be insulting about that term, as to meet someone who doesn't know who sheik is behind that mask would actually be surprising in a high level, but also just flat up wtf since this is the internet we're talking about here.
Luciferkaine chapter 18 . 1/9/2019
I had to go back and reread from the beginning but im glad I did! Hope to see another chapter soon?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2019
Hey, this is a really nice story! I would love to hear how it goes from here :) Thanks for the fic!
Awakening5 chapter 18 . 1/8/2019
Had to read the last couple chapters to kind of remind myself where we were in this fic, and I'm just delighted you picked this one back up too. I don't remember if Sheik is Zelda, or if it's ambiguous at this point, but I'm excited to see where this goes!

Silly Link, trusting people in bandit country...we'll see how he gets out of this one.
The Unplanner chapter 18 . 1/4/2019
No, Link, you don't get to escape your destiny, even if the story goes on hiatus for seven more years.

I'm glad you're back. This larger, more cynical Hyrule was too well-built to die without a struggle. Just like Link.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 1/3/2019
Cool chapters
Please chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
This is a great story please update
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
Wow. You are immensely talented in the writing department. This story has originality that most of the Zelda fanfics lack. Keep up the good work!
Taterlicious chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
Awesome story! One of the best fanfics I've come across on this site. I love your writing.
TombofDarkness chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Why'd you stop? Keep going, I want to read more :D

It's the summary that caught my eye. "Right now you may be pathetic." I can just picture Sheik saying that to Link. It made me laugh.
Luciferkaine chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Great story, can't wait for a Zelda scene! However are you keeping with canon that sheik is Zelda? I hope so buy I'll read it either way! Is there an update forthcoming?
Awakening5 chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Nice chapter! I'm liking your laws of time travel in this story. I don't know how strict you will be with them, but as they currently stand, this should prove to add some fun twists and turns in the plot! Keep it up!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »