Reviews for Courage
magpie426 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed before.
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing. Keep up the great work!
Flik98 chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
This is really great so far x3 I'd love to read more.
Drika-Veras chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I liked Malon :) She is more or less like I imagined her, a strong but sweet and cheerful girl. And she was even able to defeat Sheik!
I liked Sheik too, his POV is interesting, a little cold but that's expected. Really Sheik is Zelda right? I wonder how Link will react when he know that.
Hope you can post more soon!
Death Waltz chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Ahh, sorry, the Lovely Kiridia is my friend as was on my computer with my account on it when she posted that review. She's very embarrassed about it now.
We both really enjoyed reading your story though.
Death Waltz chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Please don't make anything between Link and Malon go any further. Anyways, I liked how you depicted her, and thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. I would like to see this continued, but recognize that you are probably focusing more on your other story.
Hoping for an eventual update,
the Lovely Kiridia .
Darcie11 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Ooooh, this is getting interesting. Is Sheik Zelda in this? I don't really mind when people make them two separate characters, but I do prefer that Zelda and Sheik remain the same person. One, it follows Ocarina of Time more closely, two it gives Zelda a more dynamic role that enhances the story.
Anyway, I'll just read on for now. Maybe I'll see in later chapters.
Sincerely, the Lovely Kiridia.
Murphee chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Okay, why hasn't this story gotten more reviews!? I just discovered it and is enjoying it immensely. At the beginning the pace is a bit slow, I think, but once the training had started I really got into it.

Don't know if you're still updating this (hoping you will, though)... Anyways, just wanted to let you know what I thought :)

Ta!
ornamental-reciprocity chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Hey. Still enjoying this. I'm starting to like Link a lot more and I'm loving how the world itself is starting to get more fleshed out. The addition of Malon was cool to give him an external vulnerability and a sense of consequences to their actions. The build-up is a bit slow, but I like that I have a strong feeling for the characters as individuals, so I think the pay-off was absolutely worth it. All, the same I can't wait to start seeing some of the real action. As always, I am super excited for the next update.

PS: (Sorry, I would have reviewed the last chapter, but I have been out of the country, and by the time I got settled here you had already posted this one)
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Excellent eleven chapters. Excellent.
Leina16 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I just discovered this story and I'm really enjoying it so far! I like the way you characterized Link and Sheik (he's kind of a jerk but it works haha). I can't wait to see where you go with this, and I'm anxiously awaiting Link and Zelda's reunion, even if it is a long ways off! Good job! :)
ornamental-reciprocity chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Hi. So I just stumbled across this fic, and so far I'm enjoying it immensely. You've got really strong characterization, which is nice, and there's a sense of weight to everything the characters do. (Not going to lie, I teared up a little bit when he mentioned failing Navi. In fairness to me, I was very tired when I read that, but it was still very well done.) As for Sheik's narration, I don't have very strong feelings on it. You've managed to keep your narrators' voices distinct, which in my opinion means you could probably get away with including both narrators regularly, if that's what the story needs. I would just be careful to make sure they are very visually distinct. For me, the bolded words weren't quite enough to ram it home and I got confused occasionally. Maybe an extra line break would be helpful to make sure that the skimming members of your audience see the change?

Also, if you can, at some point in the story, when it fits, I would love to hear about Trenton and Landon's history. It could really help to flesh them out and differentiate them a bit. I also think you could use that as a springboard to show a little more about what life is like now for some of the non-legendary people in the country.

All in all, though, I think that there's a lot more to this and a lot more skill and dedication than the number of reviews would seem to indicate. Such is the fickle nature of the Internet. :-) But seriously, keep at this. For what my opinion is worth, I will be following this and I'm looking forward to seeing what you write in the future.
TheCritic chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Very Good story so far. All I can say for now.
Iranda20 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I love your story. I think its great :) please update soon!
vdomin chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Hi there!

Before I begin, I just want to say that I know what it feels like to not get reviews. All I can suggest is that you be patient; if you have a good story, readers will eventually come. As someone who doesn't get a lot of reviews herself, I know all too well how frustrating it is to not receive feedback. With that said, here's some feedback for you:

You do a good job with your dialogue. Unlike a lot of writers here, nothing seemed stilted or stretched my suspension of disbelief. When it comes to your fight scenes, however, I think you should focus more on Link's thoughts. I can see you are gifted in narration, which is another thing many fanfics in this section lack, but half the fun of fight scenes is getting into the character's minds and really showing everyone what they're thinking. Granted, this is in first person, and that greatly limits how much delving you can really do, but think of it as a chance to really shape Link's personality in the story and share with us your vision of the Hero of Time and how he should act.

That's all for now. I hope this helps!

-Lambda