Reviews for I Will Remember You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I just finished this story and my stomach still hurts from the cuteness, I almost wanna die in peace right now ;-; 3 One of the cutest Arnold And Helga moments I've ever read, hats off :)

Maybe the only part that i didnt like as much was the whole song thing in the end ( tho it was cute, but its just my interest not prefering these moments) but the rest was really sweet! and I began reading from chapter 3 to be sure this wasn't a dead-fic, and oh how happy I am that I read this one! :D

Thank you for this cute story! 3

X Isa
serendipityrain711 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Wow that was beyond beautiful! Their romantic date at the park and dancing was so so sweet! Then arnold singing to helga...sigh i couldnt stop smiling. The best line was the last line when arnold said..."your unforgettable". Which is the same as this story...unforgettable! Definately one of my favourite AXH stories ever! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
That chapter tugs at your heart! You can totally feel helgas deep pain and love for arnold and her confession to him at his bedside just made me tear up it was so beautiful!
Grafhite chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This chapter made me cry, gasp, jump up, sit down, and everything else. This made me have a beautiful range of emotions...
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Awesome story.
Victoria chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I love it
dariansison chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Omfg this story is PERFECT it was so good and cute I can actually imagine this as a episode if they were older omgomg cuteeee I love your stories you're amazing and the best :)
Alliriyan chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
The wolf poem was excellent, is it a pantoum/villanelle kind of style?

Since the day the wolf was born,
other creatures have left her heart marred.
A cry that pierces the night,
awakening the fury of the wood.

And the rest of the fic is great too of course, but this poem shone out For not being a romance poem.
SugarQueen93 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I loved this. It was the cutest thing. :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
God Phoebe! Why? They were about to.. and she just ruined it. Lol
youknowismexx chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Oh my gosh! I just LOVED this story! Haha :D
Myriamj chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Good history. I like it. Really.
Thanks for write it.
Jopeth23 chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwww... So fluffy! Thanks for this wonderful fic!
JJCAL12 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I loved it! I'm sad it's over! P.s. nice song choice XD
JJCAL12 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Loving it so far! I'm hooked lol