Reviews for I Will Remember You
Princessflowerz22 chapter 14 . 1/29
So romantic. Good job. Very good job. :)
Heather42190 chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Absolutely beautiful
Yali.Page chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
With all the memories coming back to him, how down' the remember what happened on top of the FTI building?
heathos chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
That dream is seriously the best
Smckoy929 chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
Super cute story!
Cathryn chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
This is a really great fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I just finished this story and my stomach still hurts from the cuteness, I almost wanna die in peace right now ;-; 3 One of the cutest Arnold And Helga moments I've ever read, hats off :)

Maybe the only part that i didnt like as much was the whole song thing in the end ( tho it was cute, but its just my interest not prefering these moments) but the rest was really sweet! and I began reading from chapter 3 to be sure this wasn't a dead-fic, and oh how happy I am that I read this one! :D

Thank you for this cute story! 3

X Isa
serendipityrain711 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Wow that was beyond beautiful! Their romantic date at the park and dancing was so so sweet! Then arnold singing to helga...sigh i couldnt stop smiling. The best line was the last line when arnold said..."your unforgettable". Which is the same as this story...unforgettable! Definately one of my favourite AXH stories ever! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
That chapter tugs at your heart! You can totally feel helgas deep pain and love for arnold and her confession to him at his bedside just made me tear up it was so beautiful!
Grafhite chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This chapter made me cry, gasp, jump up, sit down, and everything else. This made me have a beautiful range of emotions...
Lewis-Sama chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Awesome story.
Victoria chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I love it
dariansison chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Omfg this story is PERFECT it was so good and cute I can actually imagine this as a episode if they were older omgomg cuteeee I love your stories you're amazing and the best :)
Alliriyan chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
The wolf poem was excellent, is it a pantoum/villanelle kind of style?

Since the day the wolf was born,
other creatures have left her heart marred.
A cry that pierces the night,
awakening the fury of the wood.

And the rest of the fic is great too of course, but this poem shone out For not being a romance poem.
SugarQueen93 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I loved this. It was the cutest thing. :)