Reviews for Feel For Our Way Back
Dxilph chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Please more? Pretty please more? I know it's been forever but please at least an outline?
CorbynPool chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
This is a fantastic story idea, and very well written. The characters are presented well and are believable. I don't think I've ever clicked follow so fast!
NeahZoldyck13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
You know, my friend says Tumblr is fangirl-run. And Castle is the BEST show in the universe! (After Supernatural, Firefly, and Sleepy Hollow, of course)

Great story so far!

CommChatter chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Are you going to continue this soon? I'd like to read more.
Tzapporah chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This has definite potential. I hope you keep it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This is great! I really hope you plan on continuing.
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I love this. It's well written, and intriguing. I would love to read more :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Exactly what I've been looking for! A little confused because its been indicated several times that they were both in the Academy? But only Sam appears to have been a "student." Cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
love this! more please!
Jayie The Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Gah, poor Sammy! As if he wasn't tortured enough already in the canon. This is a really good fic, everyone's voice sounds perfect, and it's a really cool idea. Are you planning on continuing this then?
carmenjo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Static O. Sventura chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Holy freaking cats O.O

This. I love this.

My sister introduced me to Firefly and it was too SHORT! .

I'm reading this, and literally hearing the characters' voices :D
It's brilliant. Amazing. I love Firefly and Supernatural. It's like pie with ice cream :D
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
No continuation :(
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I want more of this!
Kershaw chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoyed this. Two chapters in and I'm already invested. You did a great job keeping the everyone in character. I hope you update this soon.