Reviews for Star Trek: Cat and Mouse
DLB48 chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
I promised you a proper review and then the darn RW intervened. This review is only semi-thought out but I did want to put something down before too much time passed.

I am trying not to sound back-handed because the truth is that I really like this story - and I like it despite some elements which typically turn me off. I don't usually like OC, and I do like Dee. I like the way she fits (differently) with the big three. I like the way she calls McCoy Mac and I like that she is a strong, determined character.

This story evokes a wonderful ephemeral feeling of mystery for me. There are times that the details felt sparse, but rather than weaken the telling, it actually added to the gossamer fabric. Not sure if that makes sense or if I can say it any better?

In ending (at least for now), congratulations on sticking with this story and seeing it through to the end.
Gilbert H. Karr chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
I need to apologize to the last guest who posted a review. I didn't make it clear that Commodore Thavalan is a Vulcan Andorian hybrid. So, she is blue. We meet her in the other story I have posted on here, What Dreams May Come, and I guess I didn't realize I hadn't explained that for those who have not read that story.

Glad you enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Very good story. Intriguing plot, good job of keeping characters in line with canon.
I am puzzled by something I noticed twice: BLUE - the first time you referred to Lady Amanda as a blue lady; but we know she is human, so ... how could she be blue? The second in Chapter 19 when Spock is bringing the Commodore out of the healing trance and she reaches out with "a blue hand" to stop him. If her hand is severely bruised, saying "black and blue" would convey the idea better than just blue. But she is half Vulcan so I'd expect "green" in bruising unless her other half is human and she bruises like humans. Or is she half Andorian, and thus blue skinned? Your description didn't include antenna, white hair, etc. that the Andorians in "Journey to Babel" had.
I don't mean to be nit-picking, but your story is so well done I know you really care about what you write. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen50 chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I enjoyed reading your story.
mtcbones chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
i really enjoy this part with the follow ups thanks.
DLB48 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
This is not a review (yet) as much as a thank you for continuing this story. It is a pleasant surprise to see updates on a story I have almost given up on and I am grateful that you are writing again. This story intrigues me and I look forward to seeing where you take it. The reason this is not a review at this point is that I have decided to back track several chapters to reacquaint myself with the story before reading the newly posted ones. I will try to have more coherent things to say about the new chapters.
mtcbones chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
great to have you back
mtcbones chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
this is getting exciting thanks for posting.
Rangerfan58 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
interesting story so far and i've only just found it today
mtcbones chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
go ahead for his good even withour asking. this is a good read.
mtcbones chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
this is getting more tense. come on the next edition
Milton Perry chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Looking forward to your next update.
Zedoc chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Great!
Milton Perry chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Dar Thavalan is back in plot. This promises for more gripping stuff in store. I am hooked to see your next updates to come soon, hopefully.
mtcbones chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
i'm enjoying this and hanging on for the next edition