Reviews for Tough Love
Willara4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I seriously love this story. I started reading it because I was curious about it, and it was Willow and Tara. Now I am about to favorite it. I was grateful for Spike saving Tara, and I love how Willow told Buffy to make sure she hurt the guys. I loved how Anya and Giles helped get the police to take Tara's report, and how Xander kept Willow from behind bars. I just love how much this shows the place that Tara has in their family. By season six she was family to all the Scoobies and this shows it perfectly. The "dirty minded Tara" was extremely amusing. Poor Willow couldn't leave the room without Tara making her blush. Great story. Favoriting now.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice story. :)
Flowered Voodoo Dolls chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
(Too lazy to log in, sorry.)
This is wonderful! The characters were remarkably portrayed, and it was an accurate depiction of this situation (which is, unfortunately, quite common). I also loved the message of unconditional support of Tara.
I'm sorry for the short review (my brain is dead here), but I want you to know that this is a beautiful story that's very well-written. Congratulations!
bijikl123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
great story! i loved it! Great incorporation of Joss's humor!