Reviews for When will my Opinion Matter
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Perfect! Should also have included Hermione and Ron.
Jazmyine chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Good for you Harry! Good short story that asks the question that always bugged me..."how can these people profess to know what is best for Harry, when they don't even know Harry?"
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
* standing on feet, applauding appreciatively!* Go Harry! very nicely done
history chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh great story!
Kris chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh owch Remmy I really love this one I always thought that no one but Sirius and his friends tried to get to know him or ask him his opinion
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
wow this was really good please write more
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very realistic.
Remus dropping out of Harry's life after third year is one of the worst parts of JK Rowlings stories. Good to see it being sddressed.
LuckyCat1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved this! I always thought it was weird that Harry totally disregarded the fact that Lupin never contacted him before considering that he was supposedly one of his fathers best friends. I say supposedly because really the only thing he does for Harry is teach him the Patronus and even after the 3rd book, Lupin never bothered to write to him. He also didn't tell him that he was friends with James until the end. All this time that Harry was alone with him learning the Patronus charm he could have been telling Harry stories about the Marauders and Lily, he should have known that Petunia would never tell him stories about Lily. I love reading stories about characters reading the books, and I always hate that Lupin seems to have the right to scold Harry about all the dangerous stunts that were mostly set up by Dumbledore, and no one bats an eye at it. Not even Harry, and considering the fact that most of them take place in Harry's 5th year which is when he is angry at anything and everything, you never see him vent about him because Canon Harry never vented about him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Mmmm...different.
I can see where you are going with this, so I give you:
One golden star and hope to see more one day.

The crimson Mage.
Spring Raine chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really wish there were more to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Liked how Harry got to have his feelings heard. I think the adults treated him terribly. Thanks for sharing!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Uh oh!
Someone's feeling pissy!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Was rather strange that Remus had no contact before third year and only after 4th summer in Canon. Thanks for sharing!
showstopper92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
this is good please don't stop it here!