Reviews for Chuck vs Ever After
chucksboxers chapter 8 . 6/25/2020
Well that was a very nice ending to very well written story. I don't have much desire for angst these days but yours was excellent! Thanks for writing this - it's like the best case scenario for the "tough path" of the series finale. Well done!
chucksboxers chapter 7 . 6/25/2020
Yep, that definitely feels like hope! Your Sarah introspection is awfully good - it feels real to me.
chucksboxers chapter 6 . 6/25/2020
The Prague tease was tough and the LA turnaround was a relief! I'm gonna go with hopeful. :-)
chucksboxers chapter 5 . 6/25/2020
A third first date? :-)

Your writing of Sarah's introspection is really good.
chucksboxers chapter 4 . 6/25/2020
Interesting plot here. I didn't expect Chuck to go back to the CIA
chucksboxers chapter 3 . 6/25/2020
Is this a hopeful chapter? Nice to have Carina back
chucksboxers chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
Ouch. Feeling terrible for Sarah and Chuck at this point. You're definitely creating a mood here.
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Sad chapter but nice.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I just finished re-reading this story in preparation for tomorrow. To quote a cheesy old song it "hurts so good". You have always been a master with angst. Bringing the reader to the brink and then bringing us to this great ending. I would have liked a magical kiss..hah! but I love your approach and the ending you envisioned for the characters. Would that Chris Fedak had that much respect for the fans. Thank you so much for this story!
tasteywheat chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I enjoyed this, angsty without going overboard, and it ends on a positive note. Little disappointed that it ended it so quickly, but this was an excellent read regardless.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
The worst thing about the 5th season was the fact that it only came about because of all the superfans and the sponsorship with Subway. I read an article with the creator of the show and he said that he shot the 4th season with the mindset that it would be the series finale, and the last episode of the 4th season leads me to believe that was true.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
This didn't leave me wih anymore closure than the show did, as a matter of fact I thought the show left it on a happier note than this story did.
michaelfmx chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
This is a great, but not fully story. In fact, it is very angsty. Sometimes life is not all fluff and roses and sometimes we don't get the perfect ending.

This story is very well written and worth the read. It is a happy ending. Enjoy.
phathead01 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
Molotov chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
That...was very good, very realistic, but it did not give me the satisfying ending I so wanted.

That's not your fault, obviously. The heart wants what the heart wants.

It just frustrates me that, seriously, how could they end the series in such a shitty way? Amnesia and no clear answer if she remembered. Fuck, it is frustrating.

I think that's why in my head Season 5 (except' vs. The Baby') never happened.

This story was sad, so sad, but it felt real and pain and fuck. Relationships are hard, man.